Product Support Analyst - US Overnight
Remote, United States
Are you interested in joining a rapidly growing global organization in the cyber industry? With over 550 employees, $140M ARR, and 1,000 clients, Recorded Future is the largest privately-held security intelligence company! Our intelligence integrates with over 80 security products from industry-leading companies, such as Splunk, ServiceNow, Microsoft, IBM, and AWS. Come jump on the rocket ship and help us protect businesses by disrupting adversaries!
The Product Support Analyst role is part of our Intelligence Services group, driving problem solving, product bug escalations, threat intelligence solutions support, and intelligence alert configuration tuning.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for being in the field working with security professionals and business stakeholders. You’ll be responsible for resolving client inquiries stemming from Recorded Future’s application portal and API, and occasionally supporting custom solutions for our clients using our various APIs and partner integrations.
The working hours for this role are overnight U.S. hours (9PM - 5AM EST). You will support our Asia Pacific clients during their regular business hours, as well as off hours requests from U.S. or European clients.
What you’ll do as a Product Support Analyst:
- Be a problem-solving and troubleshooting expert handling front and back-end support of the Recorded Future web application interface and API endpoints
- Guide clients on product feature functionality, and how to find solutions in our platform
- Support deployments of Recorded Future Threat Intelligence data in customer environments including SIEMs, ticketing systems, incident response tools, and SOAR products
- Support productized integration solutions across a variety of enterprise security architectures, applications, and tools.
- Work with our Product and Development teams in escalation of incidents, and advocate for product enhancements on the client’s behalf
- Work overnight U.S. hours (9pm - 5am EST)
What you’ll bring to the Product Support Analyst role:
- Experience providing extensive product support to end customers in a SaaS platform, with the ability to diagnose and address challenging application issues
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Work experience in information security, Cybersecurity, or Security Operations
- Demonstrated skills speaking technically and effectively with customers, analysts, and developers
- Solid foundation in basic network and internet protocols
- A+ / Network+ / Security+/ HDI-CSR certifications preferred
- Experience with SIEMs (Splunk, QRadar, LogRhythm) and other security tools (TIPs, Vulnerability Management, Security Orchestration and Automation)
- Experience with REST APIs and JSON is a plus
- Experience utilizing ticket systems and associated workflows (Zendesk and JIRA is a plus)
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at email@example.com
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
More Remote work and WFH position highlights
- Explore open Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Support Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Explore open Visual Designer Jobs
- Explore open Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open QA Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Account Executive Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect Jobs
- Explore open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Explore open Marketing Operations Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Community Manager Jobs
- Explore open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Explore open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Explore open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Front End Engineer Jobs
- Explore open React-related jobs
- Explore open Competitive salary-related jobs
- Explore open Data-driven-related jobs
- Explore open Coaching-related jobs
- Explore open Backend-related jobs
- Explore open B2B-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Customer service-related jobs
- Explore open UX-related jobs
- Explore open User Experience-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open Azure-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open HTML-related jobs
- Explore open Integrations-related jobs
- Explore open CRM-related jobs
- Explore open Mentoring-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open UI-related jobs
- Explore open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Explore open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Explore open CSS-related jobs
- Explore open CI/CD-related jobs
- Explore open HR-related jobs