Senior Group Product Marketing Manager, Emerging Technologies
The Senior Group Product Marketing Manager, Emerging Technologies will be driving all aspects of product marketing for emerging technologies. You are passionate about customer storytelling and you are a proven product marketer with technical acumen. You can craft messaging that is strong and crisp. You can position Twilio Segment’s Customer Data Platform (CDP) as a part of Twilio’s Customer Engagement Platform in a compelling and differentiated way.
You enjoy providing buyer insights from customers and prospects and identifying market opportunities based on macro trends and competition. You will be responsible for product launches including thought leadership, customer-facing content and sales enablement. Your performance will be measured by your ability to execute and achieve measurable results including fueling customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
You are a subject matter expert that thrives in high-impact, high-visibility roles that does whatever it takes -- strategy, execution and everything in between. You are a natural leader when it comes to leading cross-functional initiatives. Your superpower is driving stakeholder alignment across product management, revenue, and the rest of marketing.
When the timing is right, we will invest in building a team to support you.
This position will report directly to the Director, Product Marketing and Operations.
What you’ll do…
- Messaging & Positioning: It is critical that Segment continues to define the CDP category and position in the market. Specifically, you will create messaging that is aligned to our top segments and you understand how to leverage customer storytelling and maximize our best fit use cases. You understand how to frame business problems and tie to value propositions.
- Product Launches: You are responsible for bringing new products to market both internally through enablement as well as externally through all marketing channels. You work closely with the GTM team, success and professional services teams and our key partners to refine your GTM approach.
- Customer Storytelling and Competitive Landscape: You are focused on telling customer stories and building customer case studies. You have a deep understanding of market dynamics and competitive landscape so that you can develop competitive go-to-market strategies for our target markets and target segments.
- User conference and integrated marketing: Identify industry thought leaders and craft narrative for our annual user conference. Coordinate with the marketing team for integrated marketing campaigns that include but are not limited to identification of products and solutions to be showcased, target segments and buyer personas.
- Metrics: Everything we do at Segment is grounded in metrics. Having a solid understanding of the customer journey as well as pipeline dynamics will be critical to your success in this role. You know how to measure and evaluate metrics around demand gen impact and usage by the sales team.
You’re a great fit if…
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 8+ years of marketing experience, preferably with 4+ years of product marketing experience in B2B SaaS
- 3+ years of leadership experience managing and developing talent
- Proven track record of driving successful go-to-market launches that drive adoption and bottom-line impact
- Proven track record of driving successful cross-functional initiatives that are strategic in nature
- Experience working closely with B2B GTM teams including playbook rollouts
- Highly cross-functional, detail-oriented, with the ability to partner with different stakeholders and teams across the company
- Self-starter with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency with data, including working with analytics when making recommendations
- Masters or MBA in business, management or a related field
- Domain expertise with data infrastructure, data analytics, or data warehousing
- Past Segment and / or Twilio experience either as a practitioner, economic buyer / executive sponsor
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $132,928.00 - $166,160.00
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $116,312.00 - $145,390.00
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
More Remote work and WFH position highlights
- Explore open Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Support Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Explore open Visual Designer Jobs
- Explore open Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open QA Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Account Executive Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect Jobs
- Explore open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Explore open Marketing Operations Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Community Manager Jobs
- Explore open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Explore open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Explore open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Front End Engineer Jobs
- Explore open React-related jobs
- Explore open Competitive salary-related jobs
- Explore open Data-driven-related jobs
- Explore open Coaching-related jobs
- Explore open Backend-related jobs
- Explore open B2B-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Customer service-related jobs
- Explore open UX-related jobs
- Explore open User Experience-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open Azure-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open HTML-related jobs
- Explore open Integrations-related jobs
- Explore open CRM-related jobs
- Explore open Mentoring-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open UI-related jobs
- Explore open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Explore open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Explore open CSS-related jobs
- Explore open CI/CD-related jobs
- Explore open HR-related jobs