Director of Product, Payment Optimization (Remote - East Coast)
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
If you’re passionate about the digital commerce and payments space and looking for a product leadership role where you can make a significant impact to a high growth company’s strategy and development of the product organization, then this is the role for you!
Signifyd’s growing product team is looking for a Director of Product Management to lead development of our Payments Optimization solutions and relevant partnerships. The product portfolio encompasses all aspects of Signifyd’s global payments optimization solution: the machine learning platform that powers our decisions, the merchant API and integration experience, and an end user experience that will minimize friction and boost conversion rates, addressing emerging industry needs like Seamless SCA in Europe. This role will report to the VP of Product and manage a team of product managers in the US and UK that work on the components of our Payments Optimization solutions.
You will drive the overall vision and strategy for your team that will shape the product and it’s growth path for the company. You will have the freedom to run with a product idea and see it through to the end. You will need creativity, passion, and an ability to execute in order to get to product-market fit quickly. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the Executive Leadership team, working on a very visible and strategic area.
- Deliver, iterate and perfect a customer led, product development program that produces exceptional user experiences and customer journeys.
- Develop a transformational and inspiring product vision, managing a broad product roadmap and prioritizing initiatives to achieve business and customer objectives
- Teach a team of product managers how to deliver great experiences using high velocity human centered design thinking concepts and frameworks, taking pride in helping your product managers reach the next levels in their product journey.
- Perform ongoing market and competitive research in our industry, keeping a structured and up to date view of our competition and industry forces at play along with the risks associated
- Gather and use data to drive key business decisions and develop high-quality insights into our customers’ user experience and pain points
- Utilize and optimize feedback loops from customers’ to improve voice of customer in the product development lifecycle
- Work closely with the product and engineering leaders to continuously optimize our product delivery process, holding cross-functional teams accountable to delivering outcomes that will drive business results
- Groom and prioritize product backlog effectively by leading negotiation and trade-off discussions with key team leads across the organization with a data-driven mindset and ranked risk analysis of the decisions
- Define and track product success metrics and measure outcomes to improve and iterate
- Drive the delivery of solutions which reduce workload for our Customer Success and Solutions Engineering organizations while enabling customers with valuable self-service capabilities
- Partner with Sales and Marketing teams to develop campaigns to drive product adoption, go-to-market releases and utilization of new and existing features
- Bachelor’s degree in a field with a strong emphasis on technology. MBA is not required, but preferred.
- Have been primarily responsible for standing up or running an entire customer driven program that delivered a well-known product (or large portion of one) with an exceptional experience
- Focused on delivering business outcomes and moving metrics—not just shipping features
- Extensive experience in user interface and/or user experience design (UI/UX)
- Extensive experience with APIs and third-party integrations
- Experience with building/designing/launching e-commerce or payments functionality. Experience with payments components like 3DS or tokenization is definitely a plus.
- Track record of successfully launching products and managing the product life cycle
- Ability to define a long-term product or business strategy, while executing on short-term product development goals and maintaining an understanding of business impact and trade-offs
- Strong understanding of technical constraints while effectively balancing quality and speed
- Ability to lead teams through ideation, research, and the natural ambiguity that occurs when defining new features
- Strong skills around cross-functional collaboration, influence, and communication; a proven ability to achieve clarity and drive focus in a complex and dynamic environment, including creating alignment with senior leaders
- A deep understanding and empathy for end-users
- Proven track record of listening deeply to customers, understanding their problems, and applying logical and elegant solutions to those problems
More Remote work and WFH position highlights
- Explore open Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Support Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Visual Designer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Explore open Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Account Executive Jobs
- Explore open QA Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect Jobs
- Explore open Community Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Marketing Operations Manager Jobs
- Explore open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Explore open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Explore open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Explore open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Front End Engineer Jobs
- Explore open React-related jobs
- Explore open Competitive salary-related jobs
- Explore open Data-driven-related jobs
- Explore open Coaching-related jobs
- Explore open Backend-related jobs
- Explore open B2B-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Customer service-related jobs
- Explore open UX-related jobs
- Explore open User Experience-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open Azure-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open HTML-related jobs
- Explore open Integrations-related jobs
- Explore open CRM-related jobs
- Explore open Mentoring-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open UI-related jobs
- Explore open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Explore open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Explore open CSS-related jobs
- Explore open CI/CD-related jobs
- Explore open HR-related jobs