Remote - CIS
· Manage and expand the local online and offline OKEx communities.
· Focusing on the local market Assist in providing written content for OKEx.
· Moderate the local OKEx forums, social platforms and chat groups and interact with the community to increase positive engagement.
· Explore new community friendly platforms and groups to facilitate the expansion of OKEx local user base and influence.
· Assist in organising online and offline events and meet-ups, conducting product and service surveys.
· Assist with OKEx Heroes recruitment and KOL/Affiliate program.
· Help with translations and proofread content related to OKEx.
· Stay informed on trends in digital technology and the crypto space and the ability to push information promptly.
· Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
· Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
· Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
· Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consume.
· Has clear understanding of achieving the KPI and CPI for campaign, promotion, community growth and user acquisition required by the company.
· Strong in analysis and able to create performance budget report for both offline and online activities.
· Proven community management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence.
· Experience launching community initiatives (e.g., building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series, and writing an email newsletter)
· Familiarity with online platforms such as Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Medium, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
· Strong understanding of cryptocurrency/blockchain-related terminologies and trends and have a liking for crypto cultures.
· Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible.
· Native or near-native level ability in the local language.
More Remote work and WFH position highlights
- Explore open Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Support Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Explore open Visual Designer Jobs
- Explore open Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open QA Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Account Executive Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect Jobs
- Explore open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Explore open Marketing Operations Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Community Manager Jobs
- Explore open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Explore open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Explore open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Front End Engineer Jobs
- Explore open React-related jobs
- Explore open Competitive salary-related jobs
- Explore open Data-driven-related jobs
- Explore open Coaching-related jobs
- Explore open Backend-related jobs
- Explore open B2B-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Customer service-related jobs
- Explore open UX-related jobs
- Explore open User Experience-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open Azure-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open HTML-related jobs
- Explore open Integrations-related jobs
- Explore open CRM-related jobs
- Explore open Mentoring-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open UI-related jobs
- Explore open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Explore open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Explore open CSS-related jobs
- Explore open CI/CD-related jobs
- Explore open HR-related jobs