Head of Acquisition Marketing
San Francisco / Las Vegas / Remote
About the company
Remind, the leading communication platform in education, helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With nearly 30 million active users, we're one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
Remind runs one of the largest free services in education, one of the fastest growing school/district SaaS businesses (the Remind Plan), and a revolutionary new direct to consumer business (Remind Coaching). The common thread through each of our product lines is the belief that success in education is driven by relationships, and the Remind communication platform is where the next generation of education relationships live.
About the role
Remind is looking for a Head of Acquisition Marketing to come help Remind Coaching grow! Remind Coaching is a new tutoring marketplace launched to provide 1on1 online tutoring to K-12 students with Certified teachers. We are looking for a B2C or SMB marketer who is data-driven and results-oriented. This person should have past hands-on successes building an acquisition strategy from the ground up and have experience testing and scaling various marketing channels such as, but not limited to, SEM, SEO, Display, Retargeting, Affiliate, Partnerships, Referral, Content, Direct Mail, and other digital and non-digital mediums.
This high-visibility and high-impact position will report to the Head of Growth under Remind Coaching’s product organization. It’s a unique opportunity to join a mission driven company and help grow and scale their newest product. This person would focus on marketing to both parents as well as teachers.
What You'll Do:
- Own Remind Coaching’s acquisition strategy by developing short term plans and long term plans to increase both sides of the marketplace.
- Test and scale out our paid digital and non-digital channels such as SEM, SEO, Display, Retargeting, Affiliate, Partnerships, Referral, Content, Direct Mail, podcasts, etc.
- Own end-to-end from strategy, forecasting, budgets, tracking, attribution to ROI results.
- Partner closely with the Head of Growth, Head of Lifecycle to build a strong end-to-end customer engagement strategy.
- You have 4-9 years of acquisition and growth marketing experience, preferably in B2C or SMB with SaaS subscription experience.
- Experience with subscription models (free trial, activation, engagement, churn, ltv).
- You have a strong hands-on history of success testing, launching and scaling various digital channels. Must be able share growth metrics to show your impact.
- You showed continuous career progression with increased levels of responsibilities.
- You have experience building an acquisition strategy and sorting through the technical aspects of setting up analytic tracking from the ground up.
- You have strong analytical skills across core business metrics. You are well versed forecasting, budgeting and calculating LTV/CAC by cohorts.
- Must have good communication skills and experience reporting up progress and performance.
- You are creative and have natural ability to derive actionable insights from data and drive acquisition initiatives at a fast cadence.
- Experience being part of a dedicated Growth pod or dedicated growth team is a huge plus.
- Must be scrappy, self-sufficient and comfortable working in a startup environment.
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy
- Paid parental leave
Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.
More Remote work and WFH position highlights
- Explore open Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Support Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Explore open Visual Designer Jobs
- Explore open Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open QA Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Account Executive Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect Jobs
- Explore open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Explore open Marketing Operations Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Community Manager Jobs
- Explore open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Explore open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Explore open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Front End Engineer Jobs
- Explore open React-related jobs
- Explore open Competitive salary-related jobs
- Explore open Data-driven-related jobs
- Explore open Coaching-related jobs
- Explore open Backend-related jobs
- Explore open B2B-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Customer service-related jobs
- Explore open UX-related jobs
- Explore open User Experience-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open Azure-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open HTML-related jobs
- Explore open Integrations-related jobs
- Explore open CRM-related jobs
- Explore open Mentoring-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open UI-related jobs
- Explore open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Explore open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Explore open CSS-related jobs
- Explore open CI/CD-related jobs
- Explore open HR-related jobs