Software Engineering Manager, Integrations
OverviewWe're looking for a Software Development Manager to build and manage our Integrations team. Driven by our API, we are rapidly expanding our platform. Our 3rd party integrations are key to our long term strategy to provide highly customized solutions for our most demanding merchants. Merchants use ReCharge + a mix of integrations to create new solutions that were never before possible. You will be the key strategic and tactical link to ensure your engineering team delivers. You will work with new and existing partners to add and evolve their technology for the ultimate benefit of our customers.
We’re looking for a teammate who is resourceful, dedicated, and passionate about solving challenging problems. This role is for someone who loves diving into the technical details while also driving the overall strategy. We need a creative and resourceful integrator who will actively listen for problems and then accelerate the team towards solving.
Our stack includes: Python, Flask, Jinja, Docker, GCP, Terraform, Ansible, Memcached, Nginx, serverless backend services
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Manage a first-class engineering team that will scale as the company and business grows, identifying and filling any team gaps.
- Develop a team-oriented, supportive culture with a strong focus on creating a working environment that fosters collaboration, open communication and delivering outcomes.
- Be responsible for Integrations team output and hands on day-to-day writing and reviewing code.
- Constantly improve team productivity, refine agile processes, and create methods to increase efficiency.
- Investigate, analyze, and evangelize programming methodologies such as test-driven development, pair programming, etc.
- Perform personnel management tasks for a team of developers, including performance reviews, compliance with company policies, mentoring, and helping plan career growth.
- Train new software engineers on our best practices, standards, culture, and policies.
- Collaborate with the VP of Engineering in setting roadmap and priorities to ensure deliverables are met as well as raising concerns identified early on.
- Champion good habits (development techniques, security, tech debt balance, TDD, and agile habits) within your team; improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Encourage active participation in all phases of the project lifecycle, and work with project management to remove impediments and provide visibility to stakeholders.
What You’ll Bring
- Typically, 8+ years of relevant engineering experience in fast paced environments
- Strategic experience with API clients and integrators
- 4+ years experience managing agile development teams, preferably with distributed teams
- 3+ years prior experience programming in at least one OO language (python preferred)
- 2+ years experience with RESTful API's
- 2+ years experience in cloud-native environments such as GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Track record of meeting schedules on time; clearly defining deliverables and timetables, with demonstrated ability to balance multiple priorities in complex environments and manage teams to successful project completion
- Demonstrated ability as an effective mentor and coach who understands how to successfully integrate into a team of talented developers
- Exceptional analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work remote-first in a high growth organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired
Engineering at ReCharge
- Our values set our tone and pace! We make every day count as if it were Day One. Our collective success is driven by our individual Ownership. We communicate with care and Empathy. And we approach every task with a learner's open mind and Humility.
- We look for engineers who have strong coding fundamentals, are pragmatic about getting work done, focus on the customer, understand scale, are adaptable to growth and change, and are self-sufficient enough to thrive in a remote-work environment. Our Engineering Interview Process is designed to focus on these key attributes while giving candidates a candid view into what it’s like to work here.
- Our interview process begins with an informational conversation, followed by one-on-one interviews with cross-functional teammates, and concludes with meeting a technical leader. Teammate sessions include hands-on-keyboard technical assessments as well as reviews of relevant projects and career experience.
- Technical challenges make everyday a growth experience and leadership opportunity for teammates at all levels. We serve increasingly sophisticated e-commerce merchants who need new, flexible, feature-rich APIs. We process billions of dollars in recurring payments and we continually expand to support new e-commerce platforms, payment types, geographies, currencies, data capabilities, and advanced e-commerce workflows.
- Engineering culture at ReCharge is inclusive and people focused. This focus is on our merchants, their shoppers, and our teammates. We move fast, deliver quality low-risk changes to production multiple times a day, and work with high trust and efficient collaboration.
- Our stack includes: Python, Flask, Redis, Docker, GCP, Terraform, SQLAlchemy and MySQL
Who We Are
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
More Remote work and WFH position highlights
- Explore open Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Support Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Visual Designer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Explore open Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Account Executive Jobs
- Explore open QA Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect Jobs
- Explore open Community Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Marketing Operations Manager Jobs
- Explore open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Explore open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Explore open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Explore open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Front End Engineer Jobs
- Explore open React-related jobs
- Explore open Competitive salary-related jobs
- Explore open Data-driven-related jobs
- Explore open Coaching-related jobs
- Explore open Backend-related jobs
- Explore open B2B-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Customer service-related jobs
- Explore open UX-related jobs
- Explore open User Experience-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open Azure-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open HTML-related jobs
- Explore open Integrations-related jobs
- Explore open CRM-related jobs
- Explore open Mentoring-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open UI-related jobs
- Explore open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Explore open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Explore open CSS-related jobs
- Explore open CI/CD-related jobs
- Explore open HR-related jobs