Remote - Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
As a Visual Designer, you will be responsible for creating assets (static and video) for marketing initiatives within our games and social media based advertising. This involves working closely with the UA Creative Manager and Lead Designers from ideation to delivering the final piece of work. You will join a team with exceptionally talented graphic and motion designers. It's a fun, fast paced environment.
- Work with the UA Creative Manager, Lead Designers and User Acquisition team on the development of marketing creatives.
- Continuously improve the polish on existing and new conceptual designs.
- Design original marketing campaigns across multiple game titles using After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Stock images, etc.
- Edit, manipulate, and compile stock imagery to create custom motion and static graphics
- Manage the relationship with our internal and external stakeholders and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Adhere to our aggressive methodologies in A/B testing to optimize creatives to yield incredible results.
- Manage priorities for extremely time sensitive projects.
- Engage users by creating strong conceptual motion graphics that captivate our audience.
- Experiment with different creative techniques and tools to mock-up and prototype ideas quickly.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Well versed in graphic design principles and concepts
- Strong After Effects skill set
- Strong Photoshop skill set
- Experience/knowledge in 3D modeling/animation a huge plus
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Strong time management skills and flexible work approach to ensure deadlines are always met and expectations are always managed
- Superb eye for style, visual composition and attention to detail
- Be comfortable with a flexible and hard-working environment
- Collaborating cross-functionally with key stakeholders
- Executing visual design stages from concept to final deliverable
- Eliciting constructive feedback and interpreting that information into design solutions
- Keen comprehension of design briefs to execute intelligent and purposeful work
Product Madness burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘light-bulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class social slots to real slots fans ever since! Now part of Aristocrat Leisure, Product Madness have published hit titles Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino and FaFaFa on Facebook, iOS and Android platforms and have grown considerably in size over the past year with offices in London and Lviv.
More Remote work and WFH position highlights
- Explore open Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Support Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Visual Designer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Explore open Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Account Executive Jobs
- Explore open QA Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect Jobs
- Explore open Community Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Marketing Operations Manager Jobs
- Explore open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Explore open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Explore open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Explore open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Front End Engineer Jobs
- Explore open React-related jobs
- Explore open Competitive salary-related jobs
- Explore open Data-driven-related jobs
- Explore open Coaching-related jobs
- Explore open Backend-related jobs
- Explore open B2B-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Customer service-related jobs
- Explore open UX-related jobs
- Explore open User Experience-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open Azure-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open HTML-related jobs
- Explore open Integrations-related jobs
- Explore open CRM-related jobs
- Explore open Mentoring-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open UI-related jobs
- Explore open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Explore open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Explore open CSS-related jobs
- Explore open CI/CD-related jobs
- Explore open HR-related jobs