Customer Training Specialist
Weave - Headquarter
Posted 1 month ago
Weave supports small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With Weave’s complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline all their communication, payments and marketing - all from one place - and continually provide a phenomenal customer experience.
At the core of Weave’s growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for talented people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. In 2019, Weave received several significant awards, including the Fortune 100 Best Companies, Forbes Cloud 100, and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies.
Don’t believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 13,000+ customers love Weave - Our Story OR head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Short & long term disability
- Flexible time-off
- Free Haircuts (Onsite Salon)
- Best maternity & paternity policy in Utah
- Commuter benefits (UTA Pass)
- Weave’s in-house coaching initiative: Help clarify goals, gain self-awareness, commit to action steps, etc.
About the job
The role of a Customer Training Specialist is to manage the customer experience by providing one-on-one training to customers to help them adopt and utilize our product to its fullest. This person will be responsible for demonstrating the value and benefits of our product to drive product adoption. Other responsibilities include:
- Ensure the customer understands how to best utilize the Weave platform features.
- Conduct 1-on-1 training with offices, including multi-location deals, high profile and escalated accounts.
- Ensure customers have the necessary resources to be trained on all product features.
- Customize the training experience based on the product packages and feature integrations of each customer.
- Become a Weave expert in all product offerings.
What do you need to accomplish the job?
- Must have a passion for helping customers with extensive experience in customer facing roles including, support, training, and/or sales.
- Proven experience with managing customer issues and resolving technical and process related issues.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Strong presentation and communication skills are essential.
- Ability to learn new programs and software quickly.
- Competent in all Microsoft office programs.
- Must be comfortable speaking to small and large groups.
- Be able to adapt to frequent changes.
- 1+ years experience in a customer facing role. Previous experience working in SAAS, with Weave, or in a dental, opto or medical setting a plus.
The experiences you can expect in this position
- Become an product expert
- Produce quality training experiences for our customers
- Contribute to an excellent customer experience
- Be part of a great team
More Remote work and WFH position highlights
- Explore open Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Support Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Explore open Visual Designer Jobs
- Explore open Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open QA Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Account Executive Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect Jobs
- Explore open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Explore open Marketing Operations Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Community Manager Jobs
- Explore open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Explore open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Explore open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Front End Engineer Jobs
- Explore open React-related jobs
- Explore open Competitive salary-related jobs
- Explore open Data-driven-related jobs
- Explore open Coaching-related jobs
- Explore open Backend-related jobs
- Explore open B2B-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Customer service-related jobs
- Explore open UX-related jobs
- Explore open User Experience-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open Azure-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open HTML-related jobs
- Explore open Integrations-related jobs
- Explore open CRM-related jobs
- Explore open Mentoring-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open UI-related jobs
- Explore open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Explore open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Explore open CSS-related jobs
- Explore open CI/CD-related jobs
- Explore open HR-related jobs