Redwood City, CA; Austin, TX; Bothell, WA; San Diego, CA; Santiago, Chile; Remote
Posted 1 month ago
About the team
The Evernote Design team is the creative collective responsible for producing a seamless and delightful user experience, from sign-up to the thousandth note. We work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to define and deliver product experiences that enhance people’s lives at work and at play.
As a Product Designer on our Core Experience team, your main focus will be crafting a user-friendly and intuitive experience for new features, and deliver those to millions of people who rely on our apps to stay organized and productive. Together, we work to continuously improve and refine the usability and aesthetics of the Evernote experience for our users around the globe.
What you'll do
- You're the voice that always puts the user first. You constantly look for ways that we can accomplish our objectives through experiences that are enjoyable and meaningful for real people.
- You'll craft and deliver high-level user stories, UX flows, wireframes, prototypes, design mockups, specs, and production assets.
- You'll own the designs you create from end-to-end—soliciting data and usability testing, building business cases, and looking after the experience past spec delivery and through to implementation.
- You'll deliver visually delightful designs that reflect modern aesthetic and interaction standards.
- You're able to effectively negotiate your design solutions with Product and Engineering, and validate through user research. We embrace cross-functional strategic leadership and are active collaborators with our product management, engineering and marketing partners.
- You provide actionable feedback gracefully and without ego, and don't hesitate to seek guidance yourself.
- You're adaptable. You will be working to define requirements while simultaneously designing for those requirements.
What you've done
- You've designed and shipped engaging user experiences for complex SaaS applications. Experience designing productivity software is a big plus.
- You've developed a refined sense of visual design and typography. You know when to push the boundaries of the interface guidelines.
- You know how to make rational design decisions. You can explain not just why a design looks good, but why it is likely to measurably boost engagement, activation and/or user happiness.
- You're an expert systems thinker. You recognize that product design isn’t only about the pixels; it’s about solving complex problems in intuitive and creative ways.
- You possess a natural tendency to take initiative and own projects, sometimes event through challenge. The details matter, and you're committed to getting it done right.
- You're a phenomenal communicator, and can effectively convey your opinions to peers respectfully, candidly and with clear expertise.
- 4+ years of professional product design experience
- B.A./B.S. in design, HCI, or equivalent experience.
Who you are
- An individual who wants to work together as a team to continuously define and improve the Evernote design language, increasing consistency and user joy in even the smallest patterns.
- Serious about developing new skills, adopting new tools and continuously honing your craft to stay on the cutting edge of product design.
- Supportive. We'll support each other, every day, to make Design at Evernote a truly notable place to work.
Please provide a link to your portfolio, which highlights examples of your product design work.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Evernote. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global Evernote Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
More Remote work and WFH position highlights
- Explore open Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Support Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Explore open Visual Designer Jobs
- Explore open Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open QA Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Account Executive Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect Jobs
- Explore open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Explore open Marketing Operations Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Community Manager Jobs
- Explore open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Explore open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Explore open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Front End Engineer Jobs
- Explore open React-related jobs
- Explore open Competitive salary-related jobs
- Explore open Data-driven-related jobs
- Explore open Coaching-related jobs
- Explore open Backend-related jobs
- Explore open B2B-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Customer service-related jobs
- Explore open UX-related jobs
- Explore open User Experience-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open Azure-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open HTML-related jobs
- Explore open Integrations-related jobs
- Explore open CRM-related jobs
- Explore open Mentoring-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open UI-related jobs
- Explore open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Explore open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Explore open CSS-related jobs
- Explore open CI/CD-related jobs
- Explore open HR-related jobs