Project Manager – Biotechnology Company
Remote, anywhere in LATAM
Posted 1 month ago
We’re looking for a Project Manager to join a Big Biotechnology company located in the US. The Project Management team supports the Engineering organization through the software development process. We anticipate team needs, have a solid understanding of the product and software platform, and use that knowledge to solve problems and communicate across teams. You’ll be a critical member of the Engineering team, removing barriers to your team’s success, communicating progress to all stakeholders, and ensuring the big picture stays in focus while delving into the details on specific technical issues.
- Drive meaningful aspects of a project including scope, requirements, timelines, and prioritization.
- Help Coordination, execution, and planning of multiple new Requirements together with the Tech-Leads.
- Own program schedules by presenting program milestones and updates to leadership, key program information, and highlighting risks.
- Develop standards, processes, and documentation to improve methodologies -- including reviews, awareness, education, and process controls.
- Onboard new team members.
- Work daily with engineering: Integration + Development and Product & Testing teams.
- Triage new Issues/Bugs reported by Testing/Product Teams.
- Monitor Environment Deployments and Testing Regressions for results.
- 3+ years of program or project management in software development.
- App development lifecycle experience.
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Experience facilitating collaborative working sessions (requirements sessions, design meetings, progress, and status meetings).
- Experience with G-Suite and project management tools like Jira, etc.
- Bachelors or Masters in Engineering, Computer Science, or related experience.
- Good understanding of GitLab, API, HTTP, JSON.
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities
More Remote work and WFH position highlights
- Explore open Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Support Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Explore open Visual Designer Jobs
- Explore open Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open QA Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Account Executive Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect Jobs
- Explore open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Explore open Marketing Operations Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Community Manager Jobs
- Explore open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Explore open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Explore open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Front End Engineer Jobs
- Explore open React-related jobs
- Explore open Competitive salary-related jobs
- Explore open Data-driven-related jobs
- Explore open Coaching-related jobs
- Explore open Backend-related jobs
- Explore open B2B-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Customer service-related jobs
- Explore open UX-related jobs
- Explore open User Experience-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open Azure-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open HTML-related jobs
- Explore open Integrations-related jobs
- Explore open CRM-related jobs
- Explore open Mentoring-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open UI-related jobs
- Explore open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Explore open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Explore open CSS-related jobs
- Explore open CI/CD-related jobs
- Explore open HR-related jobs