Sr Technical Curriculum Developer
Posted 1 month ago
BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Give technologists their time back by delivering a modern data experience that empowers organizations to run their operations as a true, automated, storage as-a-service model seamlessly across multiple clouds.
The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For seven straight years, Pure has been named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant (five years in the MQ for Solid-State Arrays, and two in the newly created MQ for Primary Storage).
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2020 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
We're looking for a great learning professional who is learner-obsessed and driven to innovate as we build and transform how we train and develop the Field employees (Pre-Sales, Sales, SEs, and Channel Partners). The right candidate is creative, not afraid to roll-up sleeves, and has demonstrated drive to solve real customer problems and revolutionize the way people learn. This individual will need to be self-motivated, highly conceptual, and have what it takes to challenge the status-quo. With this career opportunity, you will leverage your skills in curriculum and content development experiences to help build and maintain technical training in a growing GTM organization that delivers incredible results.
Key responsibilities include:
- Defining course requirements, creating course deliverables, and see the work through, including the delivery of the course
- Developing and designing technical training courses for a variety of training modalities including, OnDemand, Virtual training, Instructor-led training
- Developing course facilitation and instructor guides/ students guides
- Manage, maintain and update training materials and course catalogs
- Develop and maintain learning technical labs
- Aligning technical curriculum to company initiatives and roadmap
- Incorporate pure sales strategy into technical training
- Implement course updates based on student survey feedback and field feedback
- Collaborating with the Field, Partner Enablement, Support, and Product Management & Marketing to ensure the accuracy of course content and best use of the functionality
- Collaborating with content creators across the company to identify the best content possible to accelerate the success of the audience
- Leveraging deep knowledge of storage and networks and exercising the ability to stay current with rapidly evolving enhancement in the product, go to market strategy, and industry activities
- Teaching Pure employees, partners, and customers to provide them with skills and tools designed to get them further, faster with Pure technology
- Develop technical certification exams
- Bringing a creative approach to learning and teaching
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 5 years working in an instructional designer role
- Previous experience working in an enablement organization and/or field role is a strong plus
- Experienced using video editing tools (Final Cut, Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Articulate 360, Camtasia or similar)
- Experience with general principles of graphic design
- Experience with learning management systems to publish and manage content
- Experience working with and integrating the use of knowledge bases and online references for learning and performance support.
- A strong program manager with excellent verbal and written communication skills. This includes skills in collaborating with subject matter experts and managers to help write, design, and develop, and manage projects.
- Experience in leading projects for an entire group or department, or a major piece of a larger cross-company product or project.
- Experience using data collection, research, and analysis to evaluate project outcomes and improve individual and organizational performance.
- Experience in instructional systems design, criterion-referenced instruction, performance-based delivery, and developing, leading and implementing design projects
- Significant experience working where customer satisfaction is paramount in a service delivery care environment
- Skilled in the creation, implementation, and validation of assessments to measure the effectiveness of training to achieve business priorities and significantly impact results.
- Significant experience in courseware development of a complex nature, demonstrating agility, speed, and efficiency of advanced instructional design, in a highly changing environment.
- Experience in and current on instructional innovation and technology.
- Experience leading end-to-end, instructional design process-based methodology (analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation) to create curriculum programs whether technical or non-technical
Work sample preferred for consideration
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. You don't have to meet all the job requirements. If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
More Remote work and WFH position highlights
- Explore open Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Support Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Visual Designer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Explore open Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Account Executive Jobs
- Explore open QA Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect Jobs
- Explore open Community Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Marketing Operations Manager Jobs
- Explore open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Explore open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Explore open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Explore open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Front End Engineer Jobs
- Explore open React-related jobs
- Explore open Competitive salary-related jobs
- Explore open Data-driven-related jobs
- Explore open Coaching-related jobs
- Explore open Backend-related jobs
- Explore open B2B-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Customer service-related jobs
- Explore open UX-related jobs
- Explore open User Experience-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open Azure-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open HTML-related jobs
- Explore open Integrations-related jobs
- Explore open CRM-related jobs
- Explore open Mentoring-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open UI-related jobs
- Explore open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Explore open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Explore open CSS-related jobs
- Explore open CI/CD-related jobs
- Explore open HR-related jobs