Pricing Monetization & Strategy Senior Manager, Contact Center
Remote - US
Posted 1 month ago
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Pricing Monetization & Strategy Senior Manager to be a key leader in the development and implementation of the pricing and packaging strategy for Twilio’s growing suite of products, specifically our Contact Center product. Reporting to the Sr Director of Pricing and Monetization Strategy, this position is critical in supporting Twilio’s Product GMs and Sales leaders to transform Twilio’s product strategy and deliver customer-friendly, innovative pricing solutions to market. Pricing and packaging is an integral lever to accelerate Twilio’s revenue growth. It touches nearly every part of our business and is a critical part of our customer experience.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of pricing contact center offerings. They also have:
- 8+ years of quantitative pricing experience in technology, telecom or consulting firm
- Contact Center industry experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (Finance/Economics/Statistics)
- SaaS business knowledge with the ability to understand and model the tradeoffs of pricing and packaging decisions
- Strong analytical skills - expert in statistical analysis & financial modeling.
- Decisive - Uses a framework or process by which to make decisions, sometimes with incomplete data
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to persuade, communicate vision and motivate people at every level, cooperative working style.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
As the Pricing Monetization & Strategy Senior Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Assess pricing performance and initiate pricing and packaging recommendations for our contact center product offering.
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify and qualify new packaging, segmentation and bundling opportunities to simplify sales motion and increase product penetration
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Lead or assist in all aspects of pricing strategy, develop insights and recommendations through customer segmentation, price discovery, testing, experimentation and ROI analysis.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact and collaborate extensively across all functional teams within Twilio
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Seek deep understanding of your target users and are adept at understanding their problems and are adept at arriving at solutions to those problems
The Pricing and Monetization team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership and product teams to utilize the pricing lever to guide company strategy.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
$109,824 - $137,280
Rest of Colorado:
$96,096 - $120,120
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
More Remote work and WFH position highlights
- Explore open Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Support Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Explore open Visual Designer Jobs
- Explore open Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open QA Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Account Executive Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect Jobs
- Explore open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Explore open Marketing Operations Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Community Manager Jobs
- Explore open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Explore open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Explore open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Front End Engineer Jobs
- Explore open React-related jobs
- Explore open Competitive salary-related jobs
- Explore open Data-driven-related jobs
- Explore open Coaching-related jobs
- Explore open Backend-related jobs
- Explore open B2B-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Customer service-related jobs
- Explore open UX-related jobs
- Explore open User Experience-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open Azure-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open HTML-related jobs
- Explore open Integrations-related jobs
- Explore open CRM-related jobs
- Explore open Mentoring-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open UI-related jobs
- Explore open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Explore open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Explore open CSS-related jobs
- Explore open CI/CD-related jobs
- Explore open HR-related jobs