Expert Operations Recruiter (Remote)
Posted 1 month ago
We are looking for an experienced, high-energy, Expert Operations Recruiter to join our growing team based in our awesome San Francisco office located in the scenic Presidio, currently working from home. In this role, you will be a critical part of our Expert Operations team acquiring Professionals from a variety of industries.
- Design and execute proactive full cycle staffing plans to attract and find Experts in a broad array of disciplines and categories ranging from doctors and lawyers to car mechanics and plumbers
- Partner closely with category leaders and moderators to deeply understand present and future team resourcing needs, expertise needs and goals. Work with them to identify the ideal qualifications, licenses (if needed) and backgrounds to have best Experts possible
- Find and engage unique and amazing candidates through creative sourcing techniques, including outreach and pursuit of talent interested in opportunities
- Facilitate achievement of objectives and key results and projects with other team members, that will continuously improve, deepen and scale Expert services available to members globally
- Regularly maintain the Expert talent pipeline and proactively share data-centric updates with team leaders
- Use data, reports and performance metrics to maintain a high level of awareness and to drive results throughout the Expert community building process
- Ensure that candidates have a superior experience throughout the selection process
- 4+ years of relevant broad-scale recruiting experience with a search agency. In-house recruiting team experience is highly preferred
- Experience in full cycle recruiting experience across multiple technical & professional disciplines
- Demonstrated ability to identify deep pools of talent for diverse roles
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to consult, influence, and collaborate with a broad range of stakeholders
- Consultative qualities and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced and highly team-oriented environment with the ability to navigate ambiguity independently
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize competing demands
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving, data analytics and reporting skills
- Deep experience and proficiency in using online scheduling tools and posting services
JustAnswer is the best way to talk to doctors, lawyers, vets, mechanics and more in minutes—24/7. We connect customers with verified and vetted Experts to provide reliable answers at any hour and on any budget, democratizing professional services. Our mission is simple: we help people.
Since 2003, JustAnswer has helped 10 million customers across 196 countries. JustAnswer is based in the Presidio and backed by Charles Schwab, Crosslink Capital and Glynn Capital Management.
Our hiring criteria: Smart. Fun. Get things done. We love what we do and celebrate our success together with regular happy hours, team offsites and amazing holiday parties (think renting out an island, taking over an arcade and cruising around the Bay on a chartered yacht). Perks include catered lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays, medical/dental/vision, 401K with matching and more. Best of all, you get to work at a hot company that’s (drum roll, please) profitable!