Vice President of Marketing, Americas
Talkdesk is one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a leader in the Gartner North America Contact Center as a Service Magic Quadrant, and an organization that is truly disrupting the industry. We have 1800+ customers, representing all industries, who are offering superior customer experiences to their customers leveraging the Talkdesk innovative technology.
We are looking for a highly motivated Vice President Marketing - Americas to join Talkdesk. This individual will lead the marketing strategy, plan, and execution for developing the business in the Americas. Are you inspired by setting targets, building a plan to reach those targets and then doubling down in order to achieve them? Are you both a collaborator and a roll-up your sleeves and get it done type of person? Are you a creative and innovative thinker who is passionate about building a business? If this sounds like you, we want to meet you.
- Build the Americas marketing strategy and plan focused on pipeline generation and pipeline acceleration
- Develop an innovative awareness and campaign plan in order to achieve high growth targets
- Partner with the sales organization
- Wake up every day with a focus on meeting pipeline targets for each business segment
- Collaborate and align across the marketing organization in order to achieve your targets
Experience and Skills Required:
- 15+ years of experience in field marketing and marketing campaigns
- Obsession for meeting pipe targets is a must
- Ability to form tight partnerships with sales and CSM organizations
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment is a must
- Strong executive presence and executive communication skills is a must
- Deep knowledge on marketing tools and metrics