Senior Product Design Manager, Growth & Lifecycle
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Design Manager to lead our Product Growth & Lifecycle team. This role will directly manage a small team of designers while contributing to design and product strategy. As the team continues to scale, the Senior Product Design Manager will be responsible for hiring and growing the team.
About the role
- Location: US remote
- Full time
As a Senior Product Design Manager, you’ll …
- Lead design strategies and operations for multiple growth initiatives
- Directly manage a team of product designers and hire as the team scales
- Collaborate with other product design leads to ensure a cohesive customer experience and product design strategy
- Evangelize and advocate for growth and experimentation across Engineering, Product, and Design (EPD)
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Senior Product Design Manager if you:
- Previously led design initiatives focused on experimentation such as A/B testing
- Embrace failure with a growth mindset iterations on experiments
- Experience building a team from diverse backgrounds
- Balance intuition with qualitative and quantitative data in prioritizing your team’s work
- Understand when to be supportive, when to be directive, and when to sponsor your reports
- Have experience working on complex products and made a significant business impact
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Senior Product Design Manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.