Senior Product Manager, Design Tools
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for an experienced product manager to lead the continued evolution of the design and creation tools that the entire Webflow experience is built around. You will collaborate closely with a talented team to develop innovative solutions that balance power and flexibility with ease-of-use and speed of creation. With these solutions, you will further our mission, and empower more creative professionals to bring unique and impactful sites, stores, and applications to reality.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or remote (Western Hemisphere)
As a Senior Product Manager on Design Tools you’ll …
- Understand our company strategy and product vision, to successfully develop, launch, and continually improve the foundational capabilities our platform provides for designing and building production-ready layouts, styling, and interactions
- Collaborate with other product managers, engineers, and designers to imagine the future and develop innovative solutions that enable people of any level of technical abilities to build unique experiences for the web
- Prioritize a product scope that balances building strong foundations for future development, solving the most meaningful customer use cases, and getting these solutions into users’ hands as quickly as possible
- Set and maintain a high bar of quality for your team’s product
- Motivate your team to do the best work of their careers
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Senior Product Manager, Design Tools if you:
- Have extensive experience as a Product Manager, especially working on designer tools
- Are able to think deeply about product design decisions and have an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces
- Are a clear communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit — you're self-driven and you don’t need direction
- Can easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically
- Have an understanding of the technical architecture of complex web applications
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Senior Product Manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.