Sales Development Representative - German speaking
Fluency in German is essential.
In the role as an Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will communicate with prospective clients who have an addressable opportunity range that is typically 5,000 to 25,000 endpoints. You will facilitate discussions with I.T. security and operations executives about visibility and control of their endpoint infrastructure and how Tanium can help. A Tanium Enterprise SDR will be instrumental to help set up compelling next steps for the Tanium field sales team that will lead to high quality meetings, valuable sales opportunities, and pipeline.
What you’ll do:
- Use state-of-the-art sales methodology training to engage in one on one interaction with prospect customers converting them to quality sales opportunities
- Use class leading tools, like SalesLoft, Marketo, SFDC, DiscoverOrg amongst others
- Qualify inbound leads from marketing campaigns
- Be instrumental in the development of the Marketing Development Representatives (MDRs) you work alongside, helping to build their roles to better support you
- Ensure you are closely aligned with field counterparts to build key prospect relationships & identify business opportunities within the targeted accounts
- Build and maintain extensive knowledge of how Tanium solves visibility, control and business resilience management issues
- Attend field sales meetings (remotely) to learn more about sales discovery qualification
- Maintain extremely accurate forecasting, and deliver high results against weekly, monthly and quarterly targets
- Begin a systematic career path journey where you will learn, grow and take on new challenges
- Learn a disciplined, programmatic approach to campaign-based pipeline generation and marketing sales-ready lead qualification.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and channel teams on proven account-based sales methods
- Regularly collaborate with Sales Manager, Sales Enablement, and Sales Operations to collaborate on effective strategies to book quality meetings
- Use phone, email and social media; prospect at C-level, VP, and Director Levels within the enterprise account space
- Work and qualify inbound inquiries where applicable
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience in IT sales is preferred, or similar selling experience.
- Ambitious with a strong drive to succeed in sales
- Coachable, hard working and able to learn quickly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Salesforce.com CRM experience preferred
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility and control that transforms how the world's largest and most sophisticated organizations manage and secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed and agility. There’s a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing and win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for 2019 and 10th on FORTUNE’s list of the “100 Best Medium Workplaces.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees and their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.