Senior Salesforce Developer
We are looking for someone to be responsible for the development and maintenance of Salesforce applications. Your primary focus will be custom Salesforce development and integration with third-party services. You will be working with other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
What you’ll do:
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design and develop high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code using industry standard best practices and design patterns
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application
- Utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Take ownership of project work and developing client relationships (should be a confident self-starter)
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
- Collaborate with BSAs and Admins to deliver on projects using proven software development processes (Agile / Kanban)
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field required
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification required, Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification preferred
- At least 3-5 years experience developing on the Salesforce Platform, including, but not limited to, experience with Apex, visualforce, Lightning/Aura, and other programmatic elements on the Salesforce platform.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications
- Experience with Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Workbench, Excel Connector, SFDX, Eclipse Force.com IDE etc.)
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solution
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
- Experience with the declarative components of the Salesforce Platform, including, but not limited to, designing custom objects, custom fields, workflows, process builders, and visual flows.
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility and control that transforms how the world's largest and most sophisticated organizations manage and secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed and agility. There’s a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing and win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for 2019 and 10th on FORTUNE’s list of the “100 Best Medium Workplaces.”
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees and their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.