Lead Business Intelligence Developer
Remote - US
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Clover is built upon the belief that empowering the healthcare system with the right data, at the right moment, for the right person will drive improved outcomes for our members.
As the Lead BI Developer on Clover's Technology team, you will partner with product managers and business stakeholders across the organization to develop, build, and maintain dashboards. In addition, you will consult with business stakeholders to utilize and engage with our BI tools, help inform strategy based on data, and partner in developing appropriate infrastructure.
As a Lead BI Developer, you will:
- Build and maintain BI dashboards to help decision making based on data.
- Manage an existing Tableau server.
- Partner with product in gathering requirements for new dashboards.
- Work with multiple teams from research, the business, product, and engineering to define the business’ dashboarding needs.
- Build pipelines to support appropriate adherence to canonical metrics and increased self-service of analytics.
- Build and support a team delivering product insights.
You will love this job if:
- You are passionate and motivated by Clover's mission. You are excited to create a significant impact on member experience and the business through building data products.
- You have an unsatisfiable curiosity and an appetite to understand.
- You are an exceptional communicator. What we're doing is complicated. Data isn’t always intuitive. You are energized to communicate that complexity in an intuitive way.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 5+ years of BI developer experience.
- You are proficient in SQL and have experience in python.
- You have proficient working experience in Tableau and other BI tools.
- You have experience with healthcare data.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.