Sales Development Representative/Inside Sales (LATAM)
Mexico City, remote
Adjust is a global app marketing analytics platform committed to ensuring the highest privacy and performance standards. Adjust's solutions include measurement, fraud prevention, cybersecurity, and automation tools. The company's mission is to make mobile marketing simpler, smarter and more secure for the more than 50,000 apps working with Adjust.
As a Sales Development Representative/Inside Sales you will join our LATAM team in Mexico City (or in another location within Spanish speaking America) to identify and create new qualified sales opportunities. You’ll work closely with stakeholders from Marketing and Sales for efficient lead generation through strategic outbound efforts in your region. With your engaging communication skills, rapport building abilities, excellent organizational skills and a team player mindset, you will have a direct impact on our Sales pipeline and contribute to our revenue growth. This is a great stepping stone position to a career in sales at Adjust. Sounds interesting? We're excited to hear from you soon!
- Generate new SQOs and pipeline in LATAM greenfield accounts, with a focus on mutual business fit
- Meet quarterly SQOs, lead SLAs and weekly KPI & activities’ targets
- Conduct account development best practices with email, phone, and social touches using SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce, Sendoso, G2 and 6Sense
- Conduct research and take part in consultative discussions with prospects, taking full ownership of matching our product offering with client needs
- Work closely with the inbound marketing team and your sales teams, to optimize territory coverage and outbound prospecting strategies
- Participate in training and master understanding of Ideal Customer Profile (ICP), Adjust solutions, competitive landscape, and on-going career development skills
- Work in a fun, motivating and learning environment!
What you bring:
- 1-2 years of Sales Development (SDR/BDR) or Inside Sales experience with LATAM Spanish-speaking countries (ideally in a tech/software company and a fast-paced environment)
- B.A or B.S. degree
- Growth mindset, demonstrated quota achievement and/or track record of success in prior roles
- Sales driven & customer oriented focus
- Strong ability to understand customer needs via curiosity, asking open-ended questions and active listening
- Ability to work in fast-paced, changing environment with minimal direction
- Experience with SDR tech stack or similar tools: SFDC, SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, G2, LeadIQ, Drift, Sendosa, 6Sense, etc.
- Excellent verbal & written communication in Spanish and English with strong presentation skills
- Team player with collaboration skills, and experience working with sales, marketing and operations teams
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Language class “Beginner German” once a week
- Paid parental leave
- Subsidised fitness membership
- Phone bills reimbursement
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page.
Interested? Let's Talk!