Institutional Sales & Marketing Manager - Russia
OKEx provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset exchanges by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKEX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $4 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard of crypto exchange.
The position would be based out of Moscow
What will you be doing?
- Identify prospect and leads for institutional growth
- Execute thorough research to support ongoing initiatives such as industry trends analysis, competitor benchmarking
- Conduct market intelligence by mapping our competitive landscape and help to assess strengths / weaknesses / key moves of our direct and indirect competitors.
- Carry out research, analysis and assessment of growth scenarios through partnerships in Russian & CIS Region
- Drive exchange’s trading volume and keep track of clients’ performance.
- Handle and follow-up of daily client enquires.
- Help to prepare good content marketing and engagement with community
- Participate in the organization of offline events with our partners
What do you need to bring with you?
- BA/BS degree in Business, Finance or in a Quantitative field
- At least 1-3 years of relevant working experience in financial institutions. Candidates with experiences in sales are preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with solid experience in market analysis
- Excellent communication skills. The ability to cold call, connect and interact with potential clients.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and to take initiatives. Loads of innovative ideas, and a ‘can-do’ attitude