Field Marketing Manager - Southeast Region
Remote - US
Tanium is looking for a Field Marketing Manager to cover the Southeast region. The person in this role will be tasked with driving awareness and creating demand with CXOs and decision-makers in enterprise and Global 2000 accounts. You will partner closely with our field sales teams to deliver and accelerate pipeline to support sales in exceeding their objectives and revenue goals.
What you’ll do:
- Define and implement region-specific marketing plan at all stages of the funnel, industry trade shows and events, local seminars and events, webinars and email campaigns
- Build thought leadership and awareness campaigns to educate the market on the company's POV, tied to key industry trends
- Leverage corporate and product messaging and content, and tailor as appropriate. You must be able to create content and understand the key initiatives and value proposition/messages that will resonate with our target buyer
- Strategize, build and execute integrated field campaigns that involve email marketing, direct mail marketing, and other channels as you see fit
- Build a community of customers to help evangelize the value of Tanium, including customer case study development, customer events, and advisory boards
- Provide closed-loop reporting to measure the effectiveness of field marketing programs and identify areas for optimization. Regular weekly reporting on ROI of events, accurately tracking campaign metrics (leads, MQLs, SQAs, SALs)
- This role requires transparent and frequent communication on marketing effectiveness with both the marketing, sales and company leadership teams
- Collaborate closely with the other field marketing managers on best practices to leverage across regions
- Coordination with SDR team on pre- and post-event campaigns
- Manage partner eco-system to develop “better together” stories and co-branded sponsorships at events
- Future travel may be expected for this role
We’re looking for someone with:
- BA/BS or equivalent industry experience required
- 5-7 years of relevant experience required
- Proven capability with Salesforce.com/marketing automation platforms required
- Sustained record demonstrating initiative and motivation
- Demonstrated dependability, team player, positive attitude and good attendance
- Person of high ethics, integrity, honesty and patience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Data driven with analytical outlook on role
- Outstanding communicator and creative thinker with great interpersonal skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility and control that transforms how the world's largest and most sophisticated organizations manage and secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed and agility. There’s a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing and win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for 2019 and 10th on FORTUNE’s list of the “100 Best Medium Workplaces.”
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees and their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.