Commissions Manager (Member Navigators)
Remote - US
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We have the potential to change lives on a massive scale with our innovative approach to healthcare and it all starts with our ability to partner with sales teams and drive them to deliver our message to the market.
We are seeking a seasoned Commissions Manager that will have a major role in the execution of our member experience operations. In this role you will be tasked with managing and resolving Member Navigator commissions, owning campaign reporting, and developing new processes with an eye towards technology-enabled scalability. This is a great opportunity to hone your skill set and evolve within our growing organization.
As a Commissions Manager, you will:
- Learn the broader context of the Clover Member Experience and Operations environment to ensure that the Member Navigator team positions Clover favorably against our competition.
- Lead the monthly commissions operation from end-to-end, with a continuous focus on improved processes and minimized manual workflows.
- Provide a large team of agents with weekly performance reports, using a wide range of systems (Salesforce, Five9, Excel, Google Suite, Mode (SQL)) to track and report data.
- Partner with Clover business owners and Operations leadership as needed to develop campaign-specific commission structures that align with set budgets and company priorities.
- Own call campaign reporting metrics and status updates; prepare, present, and share out the latest metrics with relevant stakeholders for all live campaigns.
- Develop processes and determine if any tools are needed to ensure timely and accurate payout to relevant entities each month .
- Validate and reconcile monthly commissions, ensuring commissioned tasks are actually complete and adjusting payout as needed.
- Get ahead of operational challenges before they arise and flag areas of process and relationship improvement.
- Work with Finance to ensure that expected payouts are successfully executed on time each month.
- Investigate commissions inquiries that are surfaced by member navigators or business partners .
- Proactively research and address bugs related to commissions to ensure timely and accurate payout; proactively identify trends in data that may represent process failure or other errors.
- Surface to Member Navigator Operations leadership any known and repetitive bugs, errors, or breakdowns in the operation or processes of the commissions process.
You will love this job if:
- You have a critical and analytical mindset. You understand how all the components of a process fit together and believe in the value of making data-driven decisions; you continuously monitor the efficacy of your programs through metrics tracking.
- You are nimble, and comfortable working in a constantly evolving environment. You embrace ambiguity and speed while maintaining a bias towards action.
- You have deep operational expertise in the Medicare Advantage commissions space.
- You can work independently and consistently drive processes over the finish line.
- You are a proactive communicator and pride yourself in your ability to be clear, honest, and timely.
- You are comfortable with autonomy and have proven success building operations from the ground up.
- You're excited by the power of technology and using it to build scalable operations.
- You are mission-driven and are passionate about improving the lives of Medicare eligibles across the country.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 5-8 years of experience in project management and operations.
- You have 2-4 years of experience in the MA call center space or have run commissions operations for other plans in the past.
- You have an analytical mindset and acumen.
- You have experience thinking strategically about workflows and processes to drive constant improvement and optimization.
- You are excited at the opportunity to join a growing team in a vital support function.
- You believe in the value of technology to track and improve your performance over time.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.