ABM Manager, AMER
Our Regional Marketing team is, perhaps, the most distributed of all the marketing teams, our group drives tailored programs and events to drive awareness as well as pipeline. From regional and customer-specific workshops to scalable, on-demand localized campaigns and blog posts, our crew consists of don’t-worry-we’ve-got-this team members that know how to get it done with the best of ‘em, wherever and in whatever language needed. The ABM marketing manager will be part of the Regional Marketing team and reporting to the Director of Regional Marketing
We are seeking an innovative, thoughtful, and accomplished ABM marketer to drive and execute the 1:1 ABM plan closely aligned with the Global Account teams. and the Regional Field Marketing Manager.What you will be doing:
- Driving 1:1 ABM Strategy - Develop an ABM strategy that aligns with and improves key account outcomes, Marketing, and Sales initiatives. Develop a deep understanding of the defined accounts, decision maker’s strategies, priorities, business needs, and organizational structure.
- Develop effective ABM Plan – Identify the most effective, personalized messaging for key personas within accounts and align them to the Elastic value proposition, preferred channel, and appropriate call to action while partnering with Global Account Managers to align on customer touchpoints
- Execute the ABM Plan - collaborate with core marketing functions to develop campaigns, build custom content, and deliver content and key messages through appropriate channels
- Building Trust - Develop connections throughout the Elastic organization and demonstrate/advocate the value of ABM to gain support and consensus for the ABM strategy and the relevant partners needed to drive execution
- Promoting a Customer Focus - Actively understand the targeted account’s strategic growth plans, technology strategy, and the competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g., new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the customer
- Demonstrating Elastic Proficiency – Be proficient with a working knowledge and understanding across all Elastic products and solutions
- Collaborate with the rest of the Regional Marketing team to ensure alignment and allow the team to execute ideas and plans for 1:few and 1:many activities.
- 5+ years marketing experience in enterprise B2B SaaS company with at least 2 years of ABM experience
- Experience working with global teams and accounts
- Supervise record of crafting and launching personalized campaigns at the enterprise level, understanding key personas and their involvement throughout the buying process
- Outstanding listening and writing skills, and a keen ability to translate sophisticated concepts into simple, persuasive language. Able to translate technology into business value for our customers
- Great teammate with excellent collaboration skills to build relationships across the company with both ours as well as our customers.
- Self-motivated, diligent, data-driven, results-oriented, organized, and fun to work with!