Marketing Campaigns Manager
Remote - US
The Marketing Campaigns Manager will be a member of the demand generation team and partner closely with marketing leadership, product marketing and field marketing to conceptualize and plan integrated programs, determine and measure goals and objectives, align cross-functional teams, and execute on program deliverables.
This position is also responsible for aligning programs to account-based or segment-based (industry, company size, etc.) objectives.
This position reports to the Sr. Director of Demand Execution and is part of the Demand Generation team that includes global demand center, marketing operations and account development.
What you’ll do:
- Define program plans, develop clear documentation, project timelines and execute building and launching programs
- Manage content creation and drive collaboration of deliverables across various teams, including website, social, paid media, field marketing, communications, operations and more (including videos, e-books, emails, white papers, webinars, blogs, social, case studies, webpages, advertising collateral)
- Define and develop an integrated marketing plan, including areas of investment and marketing mix recommendations
- Work with marketing operations to ensure all tracking requirements are in place for necessary performance reporting
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, content providers and third-party vendors to execute and monitor marketing program performance
- Collaborate with field marketing and account development to maximize the yield of all campaigns with sales qualified leads and pipeline as the primary KPI
- Create/manage the campaign calendar and coordinate campaign touches across teams
- Manage a cadence of reporting, monitor program performance and identify areas for improvement
- Develop and maintain a campaign measurement framework to ensure optimization in alignment with overall demand generation funnel targets for acquisition, expansion and retention.
- Write, test and optimize landing page, email and ad copy for owned media and paid media
Who we’re looking for:
- Someone with a proven track record of delivering end-to-end integrated campaigns
- Ability to prioritize and drive multiple simultaneous deliverables from planning to to execution with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment, working with cross-functional, geographically dispersed teams
- Intellectual curiosity coupled with a highly analytical approach in assessing what is working and where to drive improved performance
- Innovative, motivated, organized, high energy team player with attention to detail
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field
- 7-10 years of experience in marketing campaigns, digital marketing, integrated marketing or related disciplines
- B2B experience strongly preferred
- Experience in enterprise cybersecurity, cloud/SaaS or other IT environments a big plus
- Excellent writing skills with experience in landing page, email and ad copywriting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to gain buy-in from C-level executives as well as present project plans to operational teams
- Functional expertise with marketing automation platforms (Marketo preferred) and with Salesforce campaign, lead, contact and opportunity objects.
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility and control that transforms how the world's largest and most sophisticated organizations manage and secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed and agility. There’s a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing and win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for 2019 and 10th on FORTUNE’s list of the “100 Best Medium Workplaces.”
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees and their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.