Campaign Manager - Public Sector
The Public Sector Campaign Manager is responsible for pipeline generation and acceleration campaigns targeting the federal, state, local & education sectors. This role will lead efforts to acquire new FED, SLED & education customers through strategic and well executed campaigns and go-to-market initiatives. The Public Sector Campaigns Manager will work closely with marketing leadership, field marketing, digital marketing and the demand execution teams to conceptualize and plan integrated programs, determine and measure goals and objectives, align cross-functional teams, and execute on program deliverables. This role requires substantial cross-functional collaboration and an intimate understanding of government marketing. The position reports to the Director of Digital Marketing.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and implement high-impact demand generation programs to accelerate and achieve pipeline targets for the federal, state, local & education sectors
- Identify target audiences, develop and execute integrated campaigns that engage, inform and activate prospects to take action
- Develop and execute innovative and intentional online and offline campaign strategies including display, web, social media, SEM, email, nurture, direct mail and more
- Develop and implement trigger-based nurturing programs that target all stages of a prospect's journey to closed opportunity
- Establish KPIs aligned to MBOs, track performance/success, measure, analyze and adjust campaigns in-flight based on performance
- Prepare marketing reports and post-program analysis summarizing campaign results
- Collaborate with the FED & SLED Marketing Team to influence overall marketing strategy and ensure alignment across campaigns, events, programs and other marketing efforts
We’re looking for someone with:
- BA or BS preferably in communications, marketing, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in high-tech, B2G campaign design, integrated marketing, and demand generation
- Hands-on experience developing, executing and optimizing integrated marketing campaigns including social, digital, search, display and content creation
- Proven track record of delivering end-to-end integrated campaigns
- Proven experience developing high ROI demand generation campaigns
- Analytical minded with understanding of SiriusDecisions Waterfall methodologies
- Excellent writing skills with experience in landing page, email and ad copywriting
- Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability
Tanium offers an endpoint management and security platform built for the world’s most demanding IT environments. Many of the world’s largest and most sophisticated organizations — including nearly half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and multiple branches of the U.S. Armed Forces — rely on Tanium to make confident decisions, operate efficiently, and remain resilient against disruption. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for five consecutive years and ranks 4th on FORTUNE’s list of the “Best Workplaces in Technology 2020.”
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in and give back to the causes they care about most.