Remote within India
We are revolutionizing technical hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that enables our customers to assess technical skills effectively. We are growing fast and looking to add to our Customer Success team. This position is full-time and based in Bangalore.
You will be working on:
- Helping answer technical queries by customers both pre-sale & post-sale.
- For eg: how do you ensures some Python code is given the same CPU resources as a C++ code to ensure fairness in evaluation since Python is a slower (interpreted) language than C++ (compiled)?
- Ensuring the tests are implemented right. For every (job role, seniority) we have a set of challenges that are appropriate. The SE needs to ensure that any question that a customer creates or we create follows the framework, monitor the performance of the test (how many people clear the challenge and what % get offers?) and provide the right recommendations to tweak the test, to increase the onsite -> offer ratio.
- Work with engineering on interesting projects that help customers in your regular role and may end up in the product.
We are looking for:
- Love for the job & alignment with our mission of matching every developer to the right job
- Good communication skills: Ability to articulate an idea or a thought in a way that the audience understands
- A passion and knowledge of our tech stack and being able to communicate that to our prospective customers
- Business acumen: understanding how a given feature or its implementation generates a given business value and you are able to articulate it during a presentation.
Benefits & Perks:
As if working alongside the smartest brains wasn’t enough. We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Insurance to all employees (term life, personal accident, medical, gratuity) along with medical insurance for their dependents
- Employee stock options, flexible work hours, and time off
- Employee Reimbursements on gym, telephone, internet, and more
- Daily free lunches and delicious snacks
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,000+ companies across industries and 7M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!