Partner Marketing Manager, Global Partner Communications (COE)
The Tanium Global Partner Marketing Center of Excellence (GPM COE) team is responsible for creating, executing and optimizing a portfolio of integrated marketing programs, campaigns and digital experiences to grow our global partner Ecosystem. The COE team collaborates with a cross-functional team of Partner Marketing Managers, Partner Sales teams, and Strategic Integrated Marketing Managers across our market units (EMEA, AMER, LATAM, APAC).
Newly formed, the COE team is looking for an experienced marketing communications professional who can help us plan, launch and optimize our global partner communications program. Our mission is to efficiently engage our global partners at scale throughout the Partner Lifecycle (recruit, onboard, enable, activate, retain). We will reach our partners through an integrated portfolio of touchpoints. Success for the team is measured by driving Partner created or influenced opportunities across a variety of partner engagement models (Pipeline / Revenue). Success metrics for this role include Partner NPS, communications, event and digital experience engagement KPI’s, and other leading indicators.
This individual will proactively lead, orchestrate and land our “To Partner” communications strategy for our global partner ecosystem. Tanium’s Ecosystem is diverse and in varying stages of maturity around the globe. This leader will develop a scalable framework to ensure both consistency in our global messaging and calls-to-action as well as flexibility to personalize communications based upon partner type and persona. Individuals in this role must be able to lead or represent Partner Marketing in cross-functional events, programs, and corporate communications workstreams.
One Team. One Fight. At Tanium, teamwork is more than a catchphrase. It's a core pillar of Tanium’s values and culture. Orchestrating a best-in-class communications strategy for a fast-paced, digital first marketing organization requires teamwork and proactive collaboration. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Global Partner COE Marketing, he/she will work closely with Partner Marketers, Partner Sales leadership, corporate communications, corporate events, and global members of Tanium’s Demand Strategy Organization (DSO).
What you’ll do:
- Strategy: In partnership with leaders across the organization, this role will develop a global strategic communications plan, Partner messaging framework and corresponding integrated marketing calendar.
- “To Partner” Communications Lead: You’ll directly lead, or actively contribute to, a variety of partner touchpoints to engage our partners, including Tanium.com/partners, partner newsletters and email nurtures, and messages delivered through Partner Sales.
- To Partner Events: Serve as the program lead for virtual and in-person partner events (Partner Summit, Partner Advisory Roundtables, etc.). In addition to event design and promotion, this role will collaborate with senior leadership on developing keynote blueprints and messaging strategies.
- Partner PR/AR and Social Media Strategy: In partnership with our Corporate Communications, Product Marketing, Digital and Partner Sales Leadership, develop and manage a calendar and content syndication process across Tanium owned digital properties and traditional platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.).
- Evangelist and Internal Communications: Ensuring that both Internal and External audiences understand the value proposition and power of our Partner Ecosystem is critical to our long-term success. In addition to partner-facing communications, this leader will help support programs, events and resources for our Internal teams..
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business or related field.
- 3-5+ years of experience in B2B marketing, ideally in the SaaS, Cloud or IT sector.
- 2+ years hands-on experience in a communications, PR/AR or Events role. Experience working for a company that sells thru or with partners is strongly preferred.
- Hands-on experience executing programs through a marketing automation platform (emails, landing pages and event registration). Marketo experience strongly preferred.
- Power user of Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Tableau / BI, HTML or CMS skills a plus.
- Process Minded: Identifies, documents, and monitors key business processes necessary to achieve the desired outcomes. Maps and documents processes. Develops lifecycle frameworks to streamline process improvement and implementation.
- Copywriter and Communicator: Comfortable writing copy decks, keynote blueprints, and web page content. Skilled at translating technical and business concepts into clear, concise messaging assets.
- Growth Mindset: Is passionate about Tanium’s industry and the challenges our customers are trying to solve with our technology. Gathers and analyzes information or data on current and future trends or best practices. Asks questions to understand the “why” behind the message.
- Execution Bias: Voluntarily takes the first steps to identify and address existing and potential obstacles, issues, and opportunities.
- 10-20% Travel (post-COVID) and reasonable schedule flexibility to interact with global marketers is expected.
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility and control that transforms how the world's largest and most sophisticated organizations manage and secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed and agility. There’s a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing and win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for 2019 and 10th on FORTUNE’s list of the “100 Best Medium Workplaces.”
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things
At Tanium, we take care of our employees and their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.