Sr. Partner Marketing Manager, Digital Operations and Strategy (COE)
The Tanium Global Partner Marketing Center of Excellence (GPM COE) team is responsible for creating, executing and optimizing a portfolio of integrated marketing programs, campaigns and digital experiences to grow our global partner Ecosystem. The COE team collaborates with an array of Partner Marketing Managers and Strategic Integrated Marketing Managers embedded in our market units around the globe (EMEA, AMER, LATAM, APAC).
Newly formed, the COE team is looking for an experienced digital marketing operations rockstar who can help us scale, optimize and evolve our MarTech stack (Salesforce, Marketo, Partner Portal, etc.). Our mission is to streamline go-to-market motions, opportunity management to and from partners, and help build the corresponding analytics infrastructure to grow our global business. Success is measured by driving Partner created or influenced opportunities across a variety of partner engagement models (Pipeline / Revenue) and the marketing leading indicators measuring the performance of and partner engagement with an array of go-to-market activities.
This individual will proactively drive and land Partner Marketing’s requirements for the strategic roadmap, processes, and evolution of our tech stack. Individuals in this role must be able to lead or represent Partner Marketing in cross-functional initiatives, communicate clearly, negotiate, listen, mitigate conflict, build alliances to achieve desired results. This role will interface daily with other Technical Business analyst functions to streamline business processes, gather requirements and identify system gaps. You’re a silo buster, trusted advisor and operations lead for the global Partner Marketing team.
One Team. One Fight. At Tanium, teamwork is more than a catchphrase. It's a core pillar of Tanium’s values and culture. And as any seasoned pro can attest, driving change across a MarTech stack requires teamwork and collaboration across a diverse range of internal stakeholders. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Global Partner COE Marketing, he/she will work closely with Partner Marketers around the globe, corporate Marketing OPS and CRM experts, Sales / Partner Sales OPS, IT, BI analysts, and Demand Strategy Organization (DSO).
What you’ll do:
- Strategy: In partnership with leaders across the organization, develop a scalable, integrated MarTech infrastructure roadmap, data management strategies for our global partner teams, establishing platform objectives, analytics and KPI measurement approaches and more.
- Change Agent / Initiative Lead: Translating the vision and business needs into workstreams is where the rubber meets the road. You’ll lead or actively contribute to initiative workstreams, breaking down the roadmap into a phased series of milestones to bring it to life.
- Optimizer and Troubleshooter: Engage and collaborate directly with marketing operations and CRM leaders and subject matter experts to identify gaps, document and articulate requirements and desired outcomes, prioritize development efforts, and act as the team lead.
- Analytics and KPI Lead: Partner with GCM team to ensure that all GTM programs have clear and measurable success metrics, partners with Marketing OPS to ensure the measurement plan and infrastructure is in place, and championing a “test and learn” optimization approach.
- Evangelist and Teacher: Train, enable and support global marketers and Partner Business leaders on how the MarTech stack supports their regional strategies and partners. Ensure our teams are aware, prepared and are accountable for their individual roles in maintaining the data integrity, campaign coding and processes to manager their business.
The scope of role may expand or change as new partners emerge and Tanium’s MarTech stack evolves.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business or related field.
- Project Management (PMP or similar) certificate, technical product certification (CRM, MA or CMS), or similar certification a plus.
- 7-10 years of experience in B2B marketing, ideally in the SaaS, Cloud or IT sector.
- 2+ years hands-on experience in a marketing operations role as a technical project manager, digital producer, marketing automation, CRM or analytics role. Experience working for a company that sells thru or with partners is strongly preferred.
- Power user of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Tableau / BI, HTML or CMS skills a plus.
- Hands-on experience with modern digital marketing tools and partners, including Salesforce, marketing automation (Marketo experience strongly preferred), content portals, virtual and field events, social media, and more.
- Process Minded: Identifies, documents, and monitors key business processes necessary to achieve the desired outcomes. Maps and documents processes. Develops lifecycle frameworks for process improvement and implementation.
- Communicator: Expresses technical and business concepts, ideas, feelings, opinions, and conclusions orally and in writing.
- Growth Mindset: Gathers and analyzes information or data on current and future trends of best practice. Asks questions to understand the “why” behind the need.
- Execution Bias: Voluntarily takes the first steps to identify and address existing and potential obstacles, issues, and opportunities
- 10-20% Travel (post-COVID) and reasonable schedule flexibility to interact with global marketers is expected.
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility and control that transforms how the world's largest and most sophisticated organizations manage and secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed and agility. There’s a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing and win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for 2019 and 10th on FORTUNE’s list of the “100 Best Medium Workplaces.”
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things
At Tanium, we take care of our employees and their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.