Sales and Operations Coordinator Intern (724)
As Biossance continues to grow through multiple channels, we are looking for a summer intern to join the Sales team. As a Coordinator, you will provide sales and operations support to International team.
- Manage product setup and new account setup forms for each global retailers - UK, Sephora Southeast Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Korea) and Australia/New Zealand.
- Responsible for product registration masterfile by country on all new products associated with NPF forms. Review incoming Retailer PO’s for accuracy with UPC codes, Sku’s and Casepack quantities coordinating communications with our Ops team ensuring PO’s are correct and ready to process.
- Responsible for stock on hand reports to determine low inventory levels by country coordinating efforts with our Demand Planning Team.
- Manage masterfile pricelists by country to ensure currency accuracy and/or set coefficient values are correct.
- Help with Sampling Forecast ensuring all samples forecasted per month by market/retailer are following set forecast.
- Liaise with our Purchasing / Clean Beauty Accounts Payable Team any 3rd party PO Requests /Invoices for Visual Merchandising installations, Registration invoices across multiple markets in Southeast Asia / Australia/New Zealand.
- Consolidate monthly retail sales reports by country to ensure report matches Domo Data Reports.
- Help manage retailer Dropboxes to ensure existing product images/visuals/pdp videos/alts are up to date as well as,
- uploading new imagery for new products.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Self Starter and ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Project Management skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong Time Management Skills
- Must possess and demonstrate attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple projects and priorities
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency with Microsoft programs – Excel and PowerPoint
No Compromise Beauty™Biossance is a clean beauty brand that uses biotechnology to create skincare products that are effective, sustainable and safe. We formulate with a No Compromise™ approach—proudly blacklisting over 2,000 potentially harmful ingredients. Only the most trustworthy and powerful make our final cut. Our StoryIt all began inside our Berkeley labs in 2003, where through biology and modern technology a plant-derived cure for malaria was created. Since then, over 120 million royalty-free treatments have been given, saving lives and communities. Inspired to keep positively changing the world through biotech, we turned to the ingredients people use on their bodies every day. And we asked how we could do better. Drawing on our rich history of science and sustainability, we create skincare products that are incredibly effective and safe without harming the environment. Because our standards for clean beauty are high—and our standards for ourselves are even higher. Biossance products are available at Biossance.com and Sephora. Amyris, a leader in industrial synthetic biology, uses its innovative bioscience solutions to achieve renewable products by converting plant sugars into hydrocarbon molecules. Amyris’ molecules are used in wide range of specialty & performance chemicals, flavors & fragrances and in applications ranging from cosmetics to biofuels. Learn more at www.amyris.com.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), Amyris is required to inform California residents who are our job applicants (“Applicants”) about the personal information we collect about you when you apply to a job on this site.
As an Applicant, you have the right to know and understand the categories of personal information we collect about you, and the purposes for which the categories of personal information shall be used, pursuant to the CCPA.
By clicking the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” button below and submitting your job application, you agree you have reviewed the complete Privacy Notice for Employees, Independent Contractors and Job Applicants.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact Amyris at firstname.lastname@example.org As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Amyris is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Amyris complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Amyris, Inc. prior to having a signed agreement. Amyris is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to Amyris and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.