Remote - United States
At Elo Entertainment, we build products that serve a wide variety of gaming communities that serve millions of users. We are a data focused company, committed to serving not only valuable content experiences but also invaluable data insights. In order to do this, our products must be able to interface with complex game environments, and gather and transform raw data into a powerful personal narrative that can tell the story of any player or team. If you love data, and love the challenges that come with expressing that elegantly and are passionate about video games and esports you may be a perfect fit.
As an Intermediate Developer, you will have the opportunity to work daily with a skilled team focused on building new products, as well as bringing new features to life for our diverse communities. You will get to participate collaboratively in building the best experience for our users, improving the performance and scalability of our applications and lending your creative mind to find new opportunities to serve our users better. We believe in personal growth, career growth and mentorship, and are committed to providing a supportive environment with many growth opportunities to excel at your strengths while building up new skills and knowledge.
We are looking for Engineers with:
- Strong knowledge of Node.js runtime
- Experience with RESTful APIs, and other API approaches (GraphQL is a plus)
- Experience with at least one strongly typed language is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of relational databases (Postgres is a plus)
- Self disciplined in time management, passionate about shipping code
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Lives and maintains working hours between Central European Time (UTC+1) and Pacific Standard Time (UTC-8)
- Has active interest in gaming (single player and console games a plus)
Why Elo Entertainment?
- Join an established brand, in an exciting growth industry
- Work on something you love, learn more about the games and the communities that drive them
- Work on production systems at scale that serve millions of people
- Work on cutting edge challenges and architecture
- Work in a modern technology stack with modern tools
- Fully remote: love where you work, live where you want
- Within US: full time salaried + benefits
- External to US: full time renewable 6 month contract
- Salary: 65k - 75k USD
- Flexible work schedule & vacation policy