SMB Onboarding Manager - Remote NSW, Australia
Remote - New South Wales, Australia
Who we are:
Glofox is on a mission to revolutionise the boutique fitness industry. We are doubling in size every year, and along with our ever-growing client base that spans 30 distinct countries, our team is dedicated to taking group fitness to the next level.
We're a hard-working, fun-loving, get-things-done type of team that are building a platform that saves time, increases retention and ultimately, helps studio and gym owners become more successful.
At Glofox, we love entrepreneurs because we are entrepreneurs. We know how much grit it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We're looking for people that will do the same.
What we need:
As a Customer Onboarding Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that our SMB customers are onboarded correctly and successfully adopt the Glofox product. You will become a trusted advisor to the customer.
In addition you will have the opportunity to identify and close potential up-sell opportunities with existing customers.
The successful candidate will get to work for one of Ireland’s fastest growing SaaS companies. We sell to a global market and this is a great opportunity to operate at an international level.
What you will do:
- Build trust and instant rapport with all new Glofox customers
- Provide onboarding, training and support for assigned customers
- Track and monitor customer’s account status and identify any areas of concern
- Work jointly with Customer Success Managers to develop a Customer Success Plan for nominated customers
- Collect customer success stories and testimonials from customers capturing business outcomes
- Identify and take ownership of problems or issues within a customer and work with the customer to mitigate or resolve them
- Demonstrate product capability, functionality and potential business outcomes
- Work with our customers and our product management team to identify new features that will make our product more valuable to our customers
- Maintain customer and product usage intelligence in our CRM
What skills you’ll need:
- Experience in customer facing roles for a SaaS or software company desirable but not required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in a customer phone based role
- Experience in fitness related industries highly desirable however not required
- Candidates with strong Customer Service experience and willing to move into a Onboarding Role will be considered
- Excellent customer relationship and consultative sales skills
- Ability to understand how business management software can solve business problems
- Commercially astute
- Strong negotiation skills
- The opportunity to work fully remote
- The chance to work at a hyper-growth venture-backed startup in an exciting industry
- The opportunity to feel true purpose in your efforts by powering fitness entrepreneurs, making them successful and enabling them to improve the health of people on a global stage
- Competitive compensation with share options
- Free monthly Gym and fitness studio usage
- Any support you need to level up your skills - conferences, books, screen-casts