Start: End June
Duration: 7 weeks (total of 6-8 working days)
We have an exciting remote opportunity to work on an internal visual design project within a large global organisation. Within this project you will help to create a refreshed brand style and logo, to boost internal change communications. You will find yourself working with a dynamic team with plenty of opportunities to take initiative and deliver real impact. Your work will be done in close collaboration with a Riverflex engagement lead, who will be looking after the content, structure, and story-boarding for the project. You will use the inputs provided from the client organisation in the form of current brand style, guidelines and materials to come up with creative and impactful deign options.
We expect you to have:
- Past experience with multi-disciplinary teams in order to implement digital projects.
- Good understanding of technology delivery, UX/UI and testing.
- Experience as a designer working in an agile product design environment.
- Strong experience with various design tools.
- You will be developing 2 style samples to discuss with the client and select from
- You will need to visualise 2 taglines & logo variations for discussion
- You will update strategy communications documents in the selected style and see your work come to life!
We are looking for a Visual Designer with the following experience:
- Experience with adobe creative cloud/indesign
- Illustrator skills (need to develop imagery and detailed icons)
- Experience designing documents for print
- Fluent in English is an advantage