Director of Analytics, Finance
Posted 11 months ago
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
At Clover, we’re dedicated to delivering the highest quality and lowest cost coverage to our members. From ensuring that our clinical initiatives are maximizing member value to ensuring that our coverage offerings are competitive, effective, and affordable, Clover’s Finance team is at the forefront of this mission. Effectively being able to test, measure, and project the impact of programs allows us to quickly adapt to the ever-changing circumstances of healthcare delivery to ensure the best for our members.
We’re looking for a Director of Analytics, Finance to help us build a revolutionary new health care company. In this role, you will report to the Chief Financial Officer and lead a growing remote team.
As a Director of Analytics, Finance you will:
- Manage multiple related business functions that deliver significant enterprise value, including risk adjustment analytics.
- Work closely with operational leads to assign value to the capture of Medicare HCCs to ensure that the organization is receiving accurate revenue for its population.
- Perform risk adjustment analytical studies that involve manipulations of large amounts of data; apply advanced programming techniques to streamline the analysis.
- Generate high leverage solutions that deliver on expectations without day-to-day guidance.
- Lead strategy for core objectives, including financial and risk adjustment analysis.
- Establish an overall vision and associated roadmap for team’s work and independently allocate resources to that vision.
- Keep the team unblocked, effective, appropriately prioritized, and incentivized.
- Hire, grow, and retain high-performing talent while also identifying talent needs.
- Maximize team members’ growth and impact over time.
- Build and maintain a team culture of trust and respect.
You will love this job if:
- You are passionate about the impact that data can have in the healthcare space.
- You have a mastery of analytical work and are driven to find applications for that work.
- You reason holistically. From project scope and priority to implementation and tooling, you will shepherd work from idea to impact.
- You are comfortable acting autonomously to meet the needs of a wide range of problems.
- You are fearless in the face of messy data, and can set patterns that structure those data for others to use.
- You strive to automate as much as possible.
You should get in touch if:
- You have deep Medicare Advantage expertise, particularly with respect to MA revenue and the HCC model.
- You have demonstrated expertise managing analytical teams, including setting roadmaps, delivering on priorities, and effective personnel management.
- You have expertise with a data toolkit, including SQL, python, fundamentals of computer science, and are comfortable leading technical projects.
- You have led projects and have also created the space and opportunity for other people to become leaders.
- You have experience navigating competing and possibly conflicting requirements and generating clear, consistent, and valuable results.
- You have an advanced degree in a quantitative field (optional), especially dealing with complex data-driven results, or equivalent experience.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.
More Remote work and WFH position highlights
- Explore open Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Support Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Visual Designer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Explore open Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Account Executive Jobs
- Explore open QA Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect Jobs
- Explore open Community Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Marketing Operations Manager Jobs
- Explore open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Explore open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Explore open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Explore open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Front End Engineer Jobs
- Explore open React-related jobs
- Explore open Competitive salary-related jobs
- Explore open Data-driven-related jobs
- Explore open Coaching-related jobs
- Explore open Backend-related jobs
- Explore open B2B-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Customer service-related jobs
- Explore open UX-related jobs
- Explore open User Experience-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open Azure-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open HTML-related jobs
- Explore open Integrations-related jobs
- Explore open CRM-related jobs
- Explore open Mentoring-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open UI-related jobs
- Explore open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Explore open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Explore open CSS-related jobs
- Explore open CI/CD-related jobs
- Explore open HR-related jobs