Posted 11 months ago
At Urbint, Product Managers empathize with customer problems and the needs of stakeholders, then build software to deliver value as quickly as possible. We are at the heart of our cross-functional teams, and work closely with creative engineers, designers, strategists, and marketers to help design, develop, and ship technologies to make our communities safer and more resilient.
What You'll Do
- Lead a cross-functional team of Engineers, Designers, and Data Scientists across the full product lifecycle: from solution discovery, through delivery, to launch and beyond.
- Own the product backlog. Prioritize solutions, determine the release plan, and clearly communicate them to drive alignment.
- Discover solutions and validate them quickly using experiments and prototypes.
- Describe your solutions effectively through a combination of wireframes, user stories, and clear acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate with Product Strategists to translate the product vision into shippable solutions, and with Product Marketers to position and message your products.
- Build impactful customer relationships and be the voice of the customer within your team, helping provide context, empathy and rationale behind customer needs.
- Represent Urbint and evangelize our products and capabilities in meetings with customers and at industry events.
- Create and foster a work environment where people with different ideas, backgrounds, and perspectives are valued, utilized, and welcomed
Who You Are
- 5+ years experience successfully performing this role's responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in a technology related field, or equivalent experience.
- Product experience building and shipping software, especially B2B / Enterprise SaaS.
- Familiarity with AI, machine learning, or statistics, and a comfort implementing those topics in technology solutions.
- Personable, empathetic, and excellent at building strong relationships with a diverse set of customers and stakeholders from across the business
- Mission Driven - Some companies use AI to serve better digital ads and trade stocks, we seek to make our communities safer and more resilient.
- Top Compensation - Competitive compensation package.
- Best in Class Medical Coverage - 100% benefits and premiums paid.
- Health Perks - Wellness reimbursement and citibike membership.
- Weekly lunch stipend
- Remote work monthly stipend
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More Remote work and WFH position highlights
- Explore open Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Support Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Visual Designer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Explore open Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Account Executive Jobs
- Explore open QA Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect Jobs
- Explore open Community Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Marketing Operations Manager Jobs
- Explore open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Explore open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Explore open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Explore open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Front End Engineer Jobs
- Explore open React-related jobs
- Explore open Competitive salary-related jobs
- Explore open Data-driven-related jobs
- Explore open Coaching-related jobs
- Explore open Backend-related jobs
- Explore open B2B-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Customer service-related jobs
- Explore open UX-related jobs
- Explore open User Experience-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open Azure-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open HTML-related jobs
- Explore open Integrations-related jobs
- Explore open CRM-related jobs
- Explore open Mentoring-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open UI-related jobs
- Explore open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Explore open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Explore open CSS-related jobs
- Explore open CI/CD-related jobs
- Explore open HR-related jobs