Product Operations Manager
Remote - Pakistan
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
In this role you will be responsible for managing our referral program; this includes launching new initiatives, tracking performance, and running and analyzing experiments to help grow KeepTruckin’s business. You will work closely with stakeholder teams creating strong working relationships with and influencing across marketing, sales, product management, and engineering.
As Product Operations Manager at KeepTruckin, you will be tasked with identifying and executing on opportunities for product growth, process improvement and automation, and sales and marketing insights. You will be charged with making our referral program more data-driven, faster, and create a bigger impact.
You will partner closely with product managers as well as stakeholders from sales and marketing teams to help drive rapid company growth. In return, you’ll receive visibility across the organization and will be a key voice in one of the most exciting companies in the transportation industry. This is a great time to join KeepTruckin, and we’re looking for heavy-hitters to join us on our mission.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with stakeholder teams to design, launch, and analyze experiments to increase referrals.
- Define clear KPI metrics for the referral program and make recommendations on go/no-go decisions on experiments using the KPI.
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the referral program’s internal capacity.
- Develop new programs to identify and recruit ambassadors and deepen relationships with existing KeepTruckin ambassadors.
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years experience as a program manager in Product, Sales, or Marketing organizations
- Self-starter and a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
- Expertise in data analysis and manipulation using SQL or other tools (Salesforce, Excel, etc)
- Experience driving projects end-to-end and bringing synergies across organizations at all levels
- Experience working effectively with remote/offshore teams
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.