Customer Experience Manager
King of Prussia, PA (Open to remote candidates)
Posted 11 months ago
pureIntegration is seeking a Customer Experience Manager focused on driving exceptional customer experiences with an ability to positively impact key operational metrics. You will be joining an entrepreneurial team for a Fortune 500 clients looking to dramatically impact the customer experience. We need your experience, optimism, and energy to define, design, and build the future.
The primary responsibility of the Customer Experience Manager will be focused on designing, developing and implementing a SMS/Text Customer Journey where today our client has only just started their own journey with SMS. You will be handling all aspects of the deployment from building journey maps, to gathering and creating requirements/user stories, to managing the deployments, and managing between key stakeholders - technical, vendor, and business from analysts to C-level executives.
In This Role You Will
- Design and drive the launch of end-to-end customer journey experience for SMS / Text.
- Facilitate workshops on end-to-end customer journey processes including research, data, concept design, current state and future state journey mapping, roadmap development and prioritization, methodology, tools, process, etc.
- Establish KPI's to measure the performance and the impact of reinvented customer journey experiences across the business including development of meaningful and achievable advocacy and satisfaction goals.
- Create user stories and work with technical teams to drive deployments of roadmap items.
- Monitor and analyze improvements in customer experience
- Represent the voice of the customer in discussion of initiatives.
- Develop SMS/Text Journey maps
- Develop Roadmaps and portfolio-level program/project plans and update these critical documents real-time during team meetings.
- Work closely with Software Development teams, Business teams, Business Partners to drive Customer experience programs
- Lead meetings with executive business partners and technology leadership to understand business goals and solutions needs, including participation in business requirements definition.
- Create concise and effective communications, dashboards, status and reports for executive and whole team readouts that are appropriate for the targeted audience.
- With a hands on approach, serve as the escalation point to resolve program issues, remove roadblocks, formulate contingency plans, and communicate status to programs executive leadership team.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to drive work to completion both independently as well as through others.
- Perform user acceptance testing throughout development phases of assigned projects.
- Perform analysis and A/B testing on messaging initiatives.
Location: King of Prussia, Pennsylvania or Remote
- 8+ years of Customer Experience or Product Management related experience. professional experience working on products such as: Digital Transformation, Customer Experience, E-commerce, Website, or Customer facing applications.
- 3+ years of Customer experience and Journey Map experience
- Excellent communication skills: written and spoken. Including ability to present to diverse audiences between C-level & VP-level executives, Business Partners and Software development stakeholders.
- Experience working in an Agile SW Development environment. Personal experience working directly with Scrum teams preferred, but not required.
- Enjoys and thrives on working in fast-paced, constantly changing environment with passionate stakeholders.
- Experience taking a pro-active approach to removing impediments - where no is the start of a collaboration to figure out how to make it work.
- Track record of ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
In over 15 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 15 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
More Remote work and WFH position highlights
- Explore open Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Support Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Visual Designer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Explore open Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Account Executive Jobs
- Explore open QA Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect Jobs
- Explore open Community Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Marketing Operations Manager Jobs
- Explore open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Explore open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Explore open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Explore open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Front End Engineer Jobs
- Explore open React-related jobs
- Explore open Competitive salary-related jobs
- Explore open Data-driven-related jobs
- Explore open Coaching-related jobs
- Explore open Backend-related jobs
- Explore open B2B-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Customer service-related jobs
- Explore open UX-related jobs
- Explore open User Experience-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open Azure-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open HTML-related jobs
- Explore open Integrations-related jobs
- Explore open CRM-related jobs
- Explore open Mentoring-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open UI-related jobs
- Explore open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Explore open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Explore open CSS-related jobs
- Explore open CI/CD-related jobs
- Explore open HR-related jobs