Renewals Support Specialist
Germany - Remote
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
About the role...
The HashiCorp Renewals Team owns post-sales success, customer retention, and contract renewals within an assigned territory and market segment. Our Renewals Support Specialists are the face of HashiCorp to our customers and are responsible for managing customer relationships and delivering customer satisfaction. You will have the opportunity to partner with the Commercial Sales Team in managing and upselling accounts.
In this role you can expect to...
- Work closely with the HashiCorp Sales Team to ensure successful retention and renewal of existing accounts in your assigned territory.
- Maintain and grow relationships with assigned accounts, identify new business opportunities, and sell additional services.
- Own communications with existing customers. Re-sell the value of the customer’s current HashiCorp environment and be their point of contact for all things HashiCorp.
- Understand and articulate the value of our product suite to technical and non-technical audiences and engage in price negotiations.
- Drive collaboration with sales and technical teams to resolve client issues.
- Manage a large portfolio of install base customers and operate in a high volume / high velocity capacity.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- 2+ years of Customer Success (CSR), Sales Development (SDR) or Business Development (BDR) experience, ideally at a B2B SaaS company. Other Account Management or Sales experience is strongly encouraged.
- Excel proficiency, strong organization skills, attention to detail, and a bias towards action.
- Knowledge of value-based selling processes, techniques and strategies. Willingness to bring new ideas to the table and help to improve our current processes.
- Organized and process bound in order to handle high volume of customers.
- A willingness to take constructive feedback and grow from it.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or equivalent experience.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-AB1