Senior engineer, NodeJS
Remote - India
BetterWorks provides enterprise software to easily manage strategic plans, collaborative goals
(OKR’s), and ongoing performance conversations. Betterworks software helps high-performing
companies get aligned, and execute more effectively.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a senior engineer at BetterWorks you will be responsible for developing an enterprise-class
employee engagement software. You will,
● Build and scale complex employee engagement software with rich analytical UI.
● Work on topical text analysis and other data analysis/ML projects.
● Implement an architecture that will scale as the product grows.
● Own the process, architecture, and infrastructure of the entire product.
● Ensure your code is reliable by writing unit tests
● Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve your objective
What’ll Help You Be Successful
● 5+ years of experience in the MERN stack.
● Full stack development experience.
● Experience mentoring and leading engineers.
● Nice to have: Working experience in Python.
Life at Betterworks
● Flexible Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Paid Parental Leave
● Bi-weekly In-house Happy Hours
● Vibrant company culture with frequent team building events
● Competitive salary with stock options
● Betterworks teambuilder Employee Referral Program
● Bettercommunities Year-round Team Volunteer Opportunities
● Employee Education and Development Opportunities
Betterworks® aligns, develops and activates your workforce for business growth. Through our
easy-to-use, integrated software solutions and expertise, we help organizations replace outdated
annual review processes with powerful Continuous Performance Management® programs that help
managers be better at the conversations, coaching and development necessary to inspire and
motivate the entire workforce to meet today's goals and be ready for tomorrow's challenges. Our
solution supports truly global workforces, and is used daily by workers from more than 100 countries
with localization support in more than 20 languages.
Follow Betterworks on Twitter or connect with us on LinkedIn
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
disability status. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse betterworks. We believe that different
perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our
diverse, global betterworks Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities
and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.