Remote - New York, New York, United States
Location: East coast USA preferred. European locations also considered.
Our People Ops team is responsible for global recruitment and HR and we work to help Grafana Labs meet our growth plans as well as maintain our culture and ensure that Grafana Labs is an awesome place to work for the long term. The Recruitment Coordinator is a new role to help resource People Ops as we continue to scale the organisation. As our Recruitment Coordinator, you will be a dynamic and integral part of our team. You will provide administrative support to the Talent team providing essential support to global recruitment efforts, processes, and candidate experience.
This is not just any administration role. This is an opportunity to join an organisation in a high growth phase and learn the recruitment role for an international high growth startup. We’re looking for an exceptional candidate. This role will be the face of Grafana to both prospective and current employees and we view this as a high impact role.
- Project manage the end to end recruitment process dealing with high volumes of recruitment activity
- Build and foster relationships with hiring managers and hiring teams ensuring excellent customer service
- Post approved job descriptions on the Company website and approved external job boards
- Ensure that our ATS (Lever) is up to date and accurate at all times and own data accuracy to support process reporting. Drive the preparation of the recruitment process reporting on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Enforce recruitment process with internal hiring teams to ensure that interview feedback and next steps are delivered against agreed SLAs
- Act as the first point of contact for all external candidates and work against KPIs to deliver a first class candidate experience
- Schedule global interviews dealing with multiple time zones
- Subject to training, complete HR Phone Screens with candidates
- Draft global offer letters and contracts of employment and manage new hire documentation through to role acceptance
- Contribute to People Ops Recruitment projects e.g. hiring manager recruitment training, policy and process reviews, researching candidate pipelining, online job site presence (LinkedIn, Glassdoor etc)
- Support the People Ops team with general administration as required including providing holiday/absence cover
- Ideally, you’ll have done this before—you have experience in a high-growth startup environment with constant change as your companion; you will have prior experience working in a recruitment support role
- Prior experience working with Lever is not a requirement but would be preferred.
- You will be highly organized, with incredibly strong project management skills. You will need to be detail oriented, love multi-tasking and have excellent follow through skills
- You will be happy working independently (line management out of country) and able to use your initiative and creative problem-solving skills to manage decision-making independently
- Ideally you will have experience of working remotely and/or internationally coordinating with peers and team members globally and understand the challenges and opportunities of remote working and remote communication - you will need to be an excellent communicator in all channels (in person, online, in writing) and able to form strong working relationships both in person and virtually
- You will be highly approachable and have a customer service approach to your role ensuring that everyone, locally and internationally, views you as a “go to” person
- You will be process oriented and enjoy creating process and structure where there is none and be skilled at finding creative solutions to non-obvious problems
- Ideally you will have experience partnering with or working within People Operations and understand the importance of handling and protecting sensitive and confidential company and employee information.
At our core Grafana Labs is an open company. We believe that open source is the superior way to build and deliver software. We also believe in being open and transparent with our employees. We believe that transparency breeds trust and that trust is the foundation of great teamwork. We actively seek to break down silos, empower employees with information and allow people to “see the whole picture”. This transparency extends to our strategy, our financials, our successes and failures. We empower our team to make their own decisions and trust that they will try to do the right thing.
We are a remote first team. Our three founders are on three different continents and our team of 120+ global employees are based in 20+ different countries. Hiring remotely unlocks the broadest, most diverse, most talented pool of potential employees. It also means that we have built our culture around a flexible and autonomous work environment based on trust.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Grafana Labs we’re building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and to do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees. We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we’re working hard to make sure that’s the foundation of our organisation as we grow.