Corporate IT Recruiter (Remote available)
Mountain View, CA
BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
What You Will Be Doing
- Engage as trusted Talent Acquisition adviser to develop recruiting strategy and operational plan to diverse set of clients across IT, and familiarity with any of these additonal groups (Finance, HR, Legal & Facilties) is amazing… a few of these areas would be great!
- Partner with hiring managers on seamless screening, interview panel identification, decision huddles, offer delivery strategy, and inform onboarding and integration plan
- Manage the candidate experience flawlessly from first touch point to offer extension and acceptance.
- Develop sourcing and recruiting strategies that deliver key results in high growth environment
- Develop metrics and reporting to drive continuous process and strategy improvement
- Partner with the business to craft engaging job descriptions that engage active and passive candidates in the “Pure Story”
- Consistently source, build and deliver robust, diverse talent pipelines
- Partner with key stakeholders including HR Business Partners, Total Rewards team, Finance Business Partners, Interview Coordination team and more to ensure alignment of key internal decision points
What You Bring To The Team
- Your Talent Acquisition IT Knowledge, relation building finesse, and strong focus on results and relationships.
- Ability to educate, enable, and empower hiring managers and colleagues across the TA life cycle to deliver excellence and results.
- A minimum of 5-7+ years of experience
- Demonstrable track record of achievement and success sourcing and hiring passive candidates in highly competitive landscape
- Familiarity with critical roles in IT, and familiarity with any of these additonal groups (Finance, HR, Legal & Facilties) is amazing… a few of these areas would be great!
- Ability to articulate the Pure Storage value proposition and story to candidates
- Willingness to establish relationships by phone, video conference, and in person
- Experience partnering and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Authoritative knowledge in direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and precisely execute in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong negotiation skills
We’re growing and building out a top-notch recruiting team, making this an incredible opportunity to have a major impact on both the team and the company.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.