Recruiting Coordination Operations Specialist
Remote, United States
We are looking for an RC Operations Specialist who will support the day to day functions and operations of a growing RC team. You will be a liaison between the team and RC leadership, providing enablement to the global function to help us to maintain efficient and effective Recruiting Coordination workflows, optimize our tools, drive enhanced candidate experience and support the Recruiting organization in hiring the best possible candidates to join Slack.
You will rely on your experience as a Recruiting Coordinator to navigate the needs of the team, maintaining a proactive approach that will help you stay ahead of operational challenges and optimization opportunities as they arise. You will play a key role in the integration of new processes as we scale to meet our hiring goals.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing:
- Empower and support the Recruiting Coordination team to deliver results, especially as related to SLAs, tools, processes and integrations
- Ensure that RCs understand and comply with all processes and policies related to our operational tools and functions on the team
- Prepare RCs to respond to questions (candidate and hiring teams) and troubleshoot problems
- Partner with the Recruiting Coordination Supervisor and Manager to ensure optimal efficiency and productivity
- Advocate for the team and partner with the broader Recruiting Infrastructure team to help build and maintain a collaborative work environment
- Respond to RC questions and offer solutions regarding best practices for difficult hiring scenarios
- Remove operational roadblocks by troubleshooting day-to-day issues
- Identify operational issues related to process & tools, suggest possible improvements and own the implementation of updates and changes
- Own the end-to-end process of on-boarding and training of new team members
- Prepare reports and analyze data to assist management and inform stakeholders of key data points that support the effective running of the business
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that tools, integrations, documents and processes are kept up to date.
- Deliver training to the team as processes, integrations and tools are updated, as related to:
- Offer Letter documents and processes, including DocuSign
- RC Alignment
What you should have:
- 1-2 years experience within Recruiting; ideally including direct Slack Recruiting Coordination, GoodTime, DocuSign and Asana tool experience
- 1-2 years experience managing, mentoring and/or training individual contributors a plus
- Passionate about the world of coordination and the impact it has on candidate experience and the greater recruiting organization
- High level of familiarity working with the following tools: Greenhouse, GoodTime, Workday, Asana, GSuite and a strong understanding of general recruiting processes
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.