Compensation Analyst (Contract)
United States - Remote
The Opportunity:Guidewire is a global software company with the premier technology solutions platform for Property & Casualty (P&C) insurance companies. Leading organizations in the P&C insurance industry rely on us to help them engage effectively with their customers, innovate, and grow their businesses successfully.Guidewire is in a period of exciting business transformation and exponential growth, and we need a seasoned compensation analyst who can help design competitive compensation programs; take a data-driven approach to improving and streamlining our compensation practices; and educate managers and employees on our compensation offerings. You are the ideal person for this position if you believe you can play a key role in ensuring our compensation offerings and practices are compelling, innovative, and will attract, motivate, and retain top talent. We are eager to talk with you if you are also detail-oriented and enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, and managers on compensation-related inquiries and analyses.
- Supports the focal review process including reviewing proposed changes to ensure they conform with established guidelines, policies, and practices.
- Maintains and audits our comprehensive job family structure through analyses and job evaluations.
- Participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze our competitive position.
- Facilitates system transactions and operational business processes that impact compensation.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent.
- 2-5 years of experience administering compensation programs, policies, and practices globally.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability is required.
- High attention to detail required.
- Advanced user Excel skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Workday experience helpful.
- Certified Compensation Professional helpful.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. 380 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 700+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.