Lead Partner Manager
Remote or New York, NY
We are looking for a Partner Team Lead in the US East region to join in our mission of expanding ReCharge’s partnerships program. You’ll work to bring on net new customers as well as nurture our existing agency partnerships to ensure ReCharge is continually viewed as a top-tier partner to our agencies. This is a role with the opportunity to really make an impact and be a part of our growth
What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Manage a growing team of partner managers.
- Establish and improve systems and processes to manage, enable, and develop agency partnerships.
- Work with leadership to establish team metrics and reporting dashboards to manage team performance.
- Execute against the team’s go-to-market strategy to increase new customer acquisition.
- Manage assigned partners (15+) and all flow of communication over phone, email and slack
- Prioritize and have confidence in the Partners we’re staking as “Strategic” by continually re-qualifying their position and being comfortable making tough decisions where appropriate.
- Perform business, product and technical demonstrations to agencies and prospective clients as needed.
- Ensure that ReCharge is seen as providing a genuine value-add for our partners and is part of their recommended tech stack.
- Expand ReCharge’s presence by traveling to partner events, partner offices, and industry trade shows/conferences as needed. You will spend about 1 week a month traveling to meet agency partners in cities like New York, San Diego, Toronto and Atlanta (or wherever the partners are).
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years of experience within a fast-paced sales organization in a partnerships or channel role.
- Experience working in the ecommerce industry with exposure to design agencies and ecommerce technologies.
- Experience managing a commercial team.
- Experience building systems and processes to manage partners.
- Understanding of how to manage a high volume of partners (50+)
- Professional communication skills and the ability to be diplomatic in difficult or stressful situations.
- Deep understanding on how to effectively educate partners.
- Strong critical thinking skills and a creative approach to penetrating new accounts and to address issues with out-of-the-box solutions.
- Ability to work remote-first in a rapidly scaling organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Willingness to travel to partner offices and event locations and ability to travel 25% - 35% domestically
- You bring existing relationships with development and design agencies or marketing agencies
- You understand the business of dev and design agencies or marketing agencies
- Knowledge in Salesforce/Hubspot CRM, email/phone outreach
- Proficient in reading our documentation, specifically the ReCharge API docs
Who We Are
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.