Product Marketing Manager
Remote - United Kingdom
We’re looking for a creative, talented, and dynamic Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for product marketing a number of products, solutions and services at Blue Prism.
This person will be a key appointment, and will be responsible for launching new products, enabling a global sales force, ideating on key campaigns and go to market strategies, for our intelligent automation and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution set.
Reporting to the VP of Product Marketing, the candidate will be expected to improve our position as the global leader in intelligent automation and RPA, through a number of channels including but not limited to: blogging, bylines, press relations, industry events, presentations, data sheets, white papers, and customer case studies.
The selected candidate will work closely with our Product Management team to help drive the product launch and go-to-market strategy for new features and products. They’ll work closely with our Account Managers, Account Executives, Enablement, and Sales Engineers, and enable them to effectively position our products and solutions and differentiate our offerings from our competition.
- End-to-end ownership of specific Blue Prism products, solutions and services, from a product marketing perspective.
- Strong experience selling and marketing to enterprise customers on a global scale across the globe.
- Create product positioning and messaging for Blue Prism’s products, services, and solutions.
- Build the plan and drive the execution of product launches and partnerships, including pricing, packaging, positioning, etc.
- Create sales tools and collateral including presentations, data sheets, case studies, demo videos, and white papers. Train and support Blue Prism’s global sales enablement team, sales team and channel partners to articulate product positioning and advantages.
- Partner with the Blue Prism demand generation and global marketing teams to design and launch campaigns designed to create measurable pipeline impact and impact brand awareness with key enterprise buyers.
- Support the execution of effective lead generation programs through new business and customer-focused field-marketing events, trade shows, PR, webcasts, and online advertising.
- Support the remainder of the Blue Prism Marketing teams with content to increase coverage of Blue Prism in key analyst publications, trade, business, and national press.