SailPoint Developer (Remote)
Remote - Austin, Texas, United States
We have an immediate opening for an experienced SailPoint Developer who will both develop enhancements, fixes or new technologies to support IAM platforms that meet business requirements, policies, and IS standards. This role requires extensive background and experience in software development as well as an ability to lead a team and ensure appropriate visibility, communication, and governance across key business partners and stakeholders.
- 2+ years of experience with implementation, user provisioning, and troubleshooting experience working with SailPoint Identity IQ Lifecycle module
- Good experience with bean shell scripting
- Experience with HR automation process by integrating Workday with SailPoint Identity IQ version 7.x
- Experience with SailPoint Identity IQ Role assignment and business rules
- Experience with developing SailPoint Identity IQ Quick Links
- Experience developing technical strategies, architectures, and roadmaps and implementation
- Proven experience in architect and design solutions that integrate with new or existing IAM platforms including provisioning, de-provisioning and integration of applications for authentication
- Experience in leading requirements, design, development, testing and implementation of scalable IAM solutions that meet business requirements, policies, and Information Security Standards
- Develop the business, information, and technical artifacts that constitute the enterprise information security identity architecture and solutions
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience as a developer
- Experience with SOAP and RESTful web services architectures
- Experience with SCIM and JDBC
- Good knowledge of software development principles and design patterns
- Experience with continuous integration using industry adopted tools and frameworks.
- Strong hands-on experience in LDAP and directory services and Active Directory
- Experience with federated identity and web services security concepts such as SAML, OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect
- Experience in upgrade and patch management process of the IAM platform
- Experience building Connectors, workflows and UI Customizations
- Experience with various operating systems such as Windows, UNIX, AIX, and Linux.
- Familiar with AWS a plus
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE