Configuration Consultant (contract)
Who We Are:
As our co-founders transitioned from military to civilian life, they encountered barriers and inefficiencies navigating the most basic health and social services. Together, they set out to improve that experience for others. Recognizing that social care is essential for better health outcomes, they embarked on a mission to connect people to the care they need, when they need it, in communities across the country. Unite Us has developed an intuitive and seamless technology solution that goes beyond the traditional referral method. We work side-by-side with local organizations, and track data and outcomes to build coordinated care networks that support all aspects of community health. Unite Us is boldly changing the nation’s care delivery system. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us– we can build healthier communities together.
Unite Us is looking to hire a Configuration Consultant as an independent contractor to work on a project that supports our team for up to 6 months. This role will be project-based and supports the development of community resources and helps manage the execution of the organization build.
What You'll Do:
- Work independently to gather, maintain, and configure large data sets with great attention to detail
- Accurately enter data and build out organizational profiles in our platform and CRM tool
- Configure software
- Support Customer Success team on client activities
- Basic understanding of databases
- Strong aptitude for managing a large data set, and or excel expertise
- Aptitude for learning new products and helping to break down complicated topics and explain them in simple terms people can understand
- Ability to come up with creative solutions to any problem you face, and know how to organize and prioritize your workload
- Strong listening skills, attention to detail, and decision making skills
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Knowledge or experience in health and human services industry a plus!
Environmental Job Requirements & Working Conditions:
- This position is remote, US-based, excluding Colorado
- This project may require 10% travel
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at email@example.com to request an accommodation.