Solution Architect - East
Remote - New York, New York, United States
Solution Architect | HireVue
This person will ideally be located in the Eastern United States region.
Our mission at HireVue is to power the world’s interviews, re-imagine the traditional job assessment and deliver an incredible candidate experience. We believe interviews are life-changing events and this opportunity will help us change the rules of the game.
The Solution Architect is the strategic business partner working collaboratively with the Sales organization as well as directly with prospective clients and customers. This position clearly articulates how HireVue technology transforms business strategies, processes and people.
Duties for the Architect Team include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate HireVue as a holistic solution to prospects and customers
- Elevate the sales conversation to identify a prospective customer’s business pains and promote the value of HireVue as a solution
- Consulting on process design improvements using HireVue
- Interface directly with prospects, clients, and partners at the executive level and ensure executive level buy in HireVue value
- Design, develop and present Business Cases and ROI analyses to articulate how an investment in HireVue transforms a business
- Continuously develop and leverage industry knowledge trends and business/marketplace trends to effectively act as a trusted advisor
- Coach, mentor and support colleagues on effective consulting strategies
- The ability to translate the value of HireVue into clear business results for prospects and customers
- 5+ years sales and / or consulting experience in Human Capital Management required
- Deep understanding and knowledge of Software-as-a-Service (SAAS) delivery models
- Excellent presentation and communications skills and ability to adjust message by audience (Executive, HR, etc.)
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize, work effectively and independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills that create positive relationships with colleagues and clients
- High energy, motivated, solution driven team player is critical
- Ability to travel approximately up to 50% of the time
HireVue is transforming the way companies and government agencies discover, hire, and develop the best talent through Hiring Intelligence and its HireVue Video Interviewing platform. Our more than 800 customers worldwide include half of the largest US Cabinet level Departments and more than one-third of the Fortune 100 and leading brands such as Unilever, Hilton, JP Morgan Chase, Delta Air Lines, Vodafone, Carnival Cruise Line, and Goldman Sachs.
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.