Remote, United States
Abstract is a design workflow platform for teams to version, manage, and collaborate. Our company’s mission is to dramatically improve the productivity, transparency, and impact of Design. Since launching in July 2017, over 7,000 design teams across 75 countries have adopted Abstract, including teams from DocuSign, Instacart, Microsoft, Pandora, Wayfair, Wix, Cisco, Zendesk, and more.
At Abstract, we believe in a future where all companies recognize that empowering people to be creative unlocks productivity. We seek to build a world where companies see their people's expertise, where systems default to collaboration, and where curiosity and experimentation flourish.
We strive to be living examples of our values and first principles. We do hard things, make our own weather, and question the status quo. When we ship, we ship together. We value grit, inclusion, craft, curiosity, and iteration, just to name a few. And we embrace diversity and respect our differences because we know different minds see more parts.
If you thrive in a fast paced environment where you can make a big impact on our product and our company culture, we want to hear from you.
Abstract is a remote-first company (US-based only at this time).
About the Role
This role will be focused on supporting Abstract’s Product, Marketing and Sales teams in organizing and communicating features’ packaging and customer feedback across internal stakeholders. The right candidate will have a background in more than one specialty (eg. product and sales), bridging context and bringing clarity to all the teams they work with.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a deep understanding of Abstract’s customers, products, and the user journey.
- Manage the flow of information between the Product, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Create internal guidelines and processes to facilitate how we communicate about our products internally, and then to our customers.
- Bring a strong opinion on how we talk about our products across sales enablement materials, product launches, and overall ecosystem narrative.
- Work closely with Product and Marketing leadership, and contractors, to create messaging that is fit for customer facing applications.
- Liaison with Customer Facing Teams (Sales, Customer Success, Support) ensuring stakeholders are using consistent language to describe the product and its benefits.
- Manage audience and customer insights library to inform personas development, and represent the voice of our customers towards Product and Marketing teams.
- Influence the product roadmap to reflect the insights collected from customer facing teams.
What You'll Bring
- 5-7+ years of experience in a high-velocity B2B SaaS product, sales or marketing team targeting mid-market and enterprise customers.
- 3+ years supporting the strategy of product, sales or marketing teams in a B2B, SaaS and Enterprise environment.
- A track record of building strong partnerships across product, sales and marketing teams.
- Analytical data-driven mindset with deep expertise working with both qualitative and quantitative datasets.
- Experiencing strategizing and launching new organizational frameworks, and successfully championing them across an early stage organization.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment and a high degree of comfort with ambiguity
At Abstract, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial wellbeing to all full-time employees. We provide up to 99% healthcare coverage, as well as dental, vision, and life insurance options. We offer 14 weeks of parental leave, an unlimited paid-time off policy, health care FSA, and are fully remote, allowing for a flexible working environment. Additional perks include dependent care, a budget to set up your home office, a monthly wellness and internet stipend, as well as mental & physical wellness services.
To help employees plan for the future, we offer competitive pay, access to financial services, and a 401(k).
We are a distributed team and are able to offer US-based remote employment. We offer travel opportunities for company meetings, team meet-ups, and the occasional conference.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis; Elastic Projects will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
As part of our security protocols, offers are contingent on the successful completion of a background check.