Remote - Nevada, United States
Risk Strategies is a leading national specialty insurance brokerage and risk management firm, assisting organizations and individuals to simplify the process of protecting assets, offering benefits and minimizing liability. With over 115 offices and 2,400 employees across the US & Canada, we thrive on our passion to be ranked a Best Places to Work since 2018 by our most important asset, our employees. For 2020, Risk Strategies was named 6th Fastest Growing Firm, 12th Largest Personal Lines Broker, 11th largest privately-held P&C Broker and the 16th largest US Broker by Insurance Journal.
The Account Manager will be responsible for servicing a book of Commercial accounts and coordinating account strategies with our Sales Team (Producers), such as endorsement activity, routine coverage questions, problem- solving, renewal, reviews & summaries, and remarketing when appropriate.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Build and maintain constructive and effective relationships with internal and external customers by meeting and exceeding expectations
- Actively service and retain existing accounts and develop new business opportunities
- Market, analyze, negotiate and prepare carrier renewals, including alternative renewal options
- Maintain appropriate system records of service, marketing, and policy communications with clients and carriers by documenting and updating electronic files and AMS/Worksmart accordingly
- Respond to client inquiries and service requests in a timely manner
- Inform and educate clients regarding coverage, exclusions and exposures; conduct on-site client meetings if necessary
- Execute coverage analysis: enlist assistance of other departments when applicable; notify client of coverage gaps; provide client with quotation for additional coverages; document our proposal and client’s acceptance/declination in AMS
- 5-7 years’ experience of Commercial Lines client management experience
- Valid Commercial Lines P&C license
- Proficient in insurance agency management systems, AMS 360 and Work Smart preferred
- Extensive knowledge of Commercial Lines underwriting, coverage, rate analysis, procedures